Part Q♣️: More Than A Conclusion

When Alastor manifested back inside the Hazbin Hotel after dropping off the overnight case for Angel Dust his red eyes widened in momentary surprise to find that both Charlie and Vaggie were still sitting at the front desk despite it being his turn for the night duty shift. The blonde Princess of Hell grinned keenly at the sight of him the moment her girlfriend nudged her.

"Sohh....?" Charlie drawled with a hopeful look in her bright shiny eyes. "Did he like what I packed him?"

"No idea.." The Radio Demon replied in a chipper voice and this made her expression fall slightly with disappointment. "I was catching up with Husker, didn't see his reaction."

"Did you at least respect their boundaries as a couple by knocking and not manifesting in unannounced." Vaggie piped up as she remained leant against the reception desk. Her eyes were narrowed towards him looking like she hoped he had listened to their concerns before he had left.

"Don't be absurd, my good friend doesn't mind me popping in.." Alastor replied unconcerned as he strode over to the two women with a happy smile and leaned on his microphone.

"What?!" Vaggie snarled, standing up straight and balling her fists in fury.

"Oh no..." Charlie sighed wearily, facepalming.

"You can't just barge in! THAT'S AN INVASION OF PRIVACY!!" The white-haired moth demon screeched out, her orange and white iris eye glaring hard at him.

"What she means is, what if they were doing... y'know, couple stuff... That would be embarrassing." Charlie interjected with a concerned look, trying to reason with the Radio Demon.

"For them, maybe.." Alastor replied unaffected by her words, the smile still present on his face. "Incidentally, I have already seen that.." He added casually lifting his microphone and twirling it unfazed.

"Oh my gosh.." The Princess of Hell deflated with a look of dread in her face.

"Charlie, can I stab him?" Vaggie exhaled looking dead serious with her question.

"Alastor... You can't keep doing that. Sooner or later they will ask you to stop. And when they do you have to respect their wishes." The blonde princess said trying once again to explain.

"Nonsense. Husker has never stopped me before.." The red-clad demon replied with a small chuckle, clearly thinking they were being silly. Behind her the female moth demon with long white hair was banging her head off the reception desk repeatedly at how obtuse he was being.

"But things are different now! Husk is with—"

"—Angel. I know the current status of their relationship, thank you Princess." The Radio Demon responded with a clear look of disdain flashing in those brilliant red eyes as his smile tightened.

"Look, I know this might be difficult to hear since you and Husk have clearly been friends for a long time and obviously there's co-dependency—"

"Poppycock!!" Alastor erupted in a loud static-like voice, his dial-like red eyes spinning and glowing was his smile strained impossible wider, looking wild and homicidal and dangerous. "What utter hogwash are you trying to insinuate about me?! I am not dependant on him! Co-dependant indeed! Hah! Well I've never been so insulted in all my life in Hell!!" The air around Alastor seemed to grow thick with static energy which only made Charlie cringe backwards in fear and the female moth demon immediately summoned her  angel spear and shot around the desk with it up to protect her girlfriend. She need not have bothered as the next second the Radio Demon vanished in a curl of shadow with a slightly static-like huff.