Part Joker 🃏: Epilogue

.....The next Thursday....

Husk was in the process of buttoning up his freshly-ironed white long-sleeved shirt when a loud wolf-whistle made him stop with the top buttons undone. His yellow eyes widened as his long red plume brows lifted in momentary shock before they spotted the culprit in the mirror reflection.

"Mm-mm. Damn, someone's lookin' like one'a my wet dreams.." Angel Dust purred in a wanton tone as he unabashedly ogled his much older boyfriend from the bathroom door. The lithe spider demon was leaning with a white towel bath robe on and his head fluff wrapped up in a towel. The grey and white furred older demon cat then shook his head keeping a straight face ignoring the comment and continued to get dressed. He shouldn't have expected anything else to come out his younger boyfriend's mouth. "Oh yeh.. Hubba, hubba. Mama likes what he sees.." Angel's voice sounded a few moments later, much closer than before making Husk look up from his neatly buttoned shirt after just upturning the collar and draping his red tie around his neck, looking in the reflection of the room. Sure enough, his youthful looking boyfriend had slid down the bed, now propped up on his elbows still salivating over him in his shirt and pants with a predatory smirk. The towel that had been on his head now lying abandoned on the back of his dressing table chair leaving his slightly damp fringe of head fluff puffed up from being towel dried.

"Do you mind?" Husk exhaled finding one side of his suspenders was suddenly snagged by one small hand of lithe pink fingers that then twisted into the thick black elastic strap.

"Nope. I don't mind at all.." Angel breathed, his brows raising playfully before he suddenly yanked it hard forcing the cat demon to stagger backwards at the surprising strength of his partner and sit down at the bottom of the bed. Swiftly the spider pushed himself upright and draped himself around Husk's shoulders, the white fluffy dressing gown slipping down to reveal his pale pink furred shoulders and the top curves of the deep pink heart on his thick fluffy chest. "How come ya never dress up this nice for me.." He continued in the same breathless purring tone, his fluffy chest heaving as he gazed lustfully into the yellow eyes of his man.

"We'd never fucking leave this room if I did." The demon cat smirked flashing his yellow teeth and a narrow-eyed look of amusement, his long red plume brows raising before his eyes downturned to see both of Angel's lower hands roving over his chest one of them slipping off one the side of the suspenders he had managed to get over his shoulder before being yanked back.

"Don't go, mi amore.." The lithe spider cooed his pouting face now closing in until it was millimetres from his boyfriend's.

"I have to—"

"No, you don't! Babe, you don't owe him shit! Just stay here and make love t'me.." Angel leaned in and kissed his boyfriend's lips sweetly as his lower hand ripped off the other side of the suspenders that had been in place until now.

"Hrrmm.. Can't, as much as I'd like to. You don't fuck about with Vox, I have to go." The demon cat exhaled heavily looking reluctant as he pushed his partner back slightly. He then turned his head away breathing slowly to control his rising libido, his effeminate boyfriend's lure was persuasive and hard to ignore. Angel sighed heavily and dropped his head onto his boyfriend's shoulder as his two wandering hands were quickly seized by the two large furry paws of Husk. They were immediately yanked away when he'd made to unbutton the top of that white shirt with the tie still draped under the upturned collar.

"Urgh! Then be laate, mi amore.." The effeminate spider whined out in protest, clinging to his older partner around the shoulders throwing him a forlorn look and pouting once more. "I neeeed a good railing, ya owe me that much if ya ditchin' me on my own on date night."