Part A♦️: Returning To The Hazbin Hotel

"Wait. You have suits here?!" Angel exclaimed brightly looking amazed to find a small collection of two piece suits hanging in the wardrobe along with a few white button up shirts and a couple of ties. "Ya told me ya hated wearin' clothes.." The pale pink furred spider demon moved back to the bedroom doorway to throw his boyfriend a curious look.

"So I get the notion to look nice once in a blue moon, what of it?" Husk replied with an unconcerned shrug from his laid back position on the couch, one large clawed fingers casually petting Fat Nuggets who was nestled into his side next to him. "Wait a minute, your supposed to be packing your shit. Why the fuck are you going through my stuff?" His yellow eyes suddenly blinked before the grizzled demon cat hauled himself off the couch with a grunt, leaving the snoozing piglet behind. He then stalked over to the bedroom door that his effeminate boyfriend had slipped back through to see just what he had been doing and found the pale pink spider going through his wardrobe.

"I'm just curious babe, fuck knows if I'll ever get t'come back." Angel replied as he continued to look through his boyfriends minimal clothing items before something at the behind caught his attention.

"Hmh, maybe if you play your cards right and I might letcha." The cat demon shrugged as he leaned against the doorway, his head turning back out to check on Fat Nuggets before his eyes were back on his younger boyfriend.

"Ya mean it?" The lithe spider's pink eyes brightened as his head turned to his older partner.

"I'll think about it." Husk flashed a toothy grin at his boyfriend who was wearing a dusty pink cropped hoodie that flashed a red bralet underneath, matching dusty pink booty shorts with long pink and white striped pop socks and a red headband that held most of his fringe back. He was without make-up at this moment as they had not long gotten out of bed but the demon cat had always thought his younger partner looked beautiful without it. As much as he appreciated Angel's made up beauty he enjoyed the intimacy being in his fresh-faced presence more, it was a side only he got to see.

"Uh-huh. Sure mi bello. So ya wanna tell me what this is all about?" The pale pink spider asked pulling the large black case out from the back of wardrobe and raising his brows.

"What? Oh shit!" Husk cursed upon seeing the huge instrument case that Angel had now heaved out of the wardrobe and dumped on his side the bed. "Don't be getting any fucking ideas. I'm not playing it for you!" He added with a deep scowl folding his large grey furred forearms looking stubborn.

"Aww c'mon! Ya don't have'ta be embarrassed. I used'ta play the horn in school.." Angel flashed his boyfriend a grin as he inclined the brass clips on the side and opened the lid and gave a slight gasp, a slight smile curving his face. Inside the red velvet case was a highly polished golden coloured saxophone lying neatly inside.

"You did?" Husk's brows quirked in some surprise, not expecting to hear this. He didn't know his boyfriend could play any instrument nor had he shown any hint of being musically inclined. He watched his younger boyfriend run his fingers up the side of the large instrument in wonder.

"Alto or tenor?" Angel asked throwing his boyfriend a curious look and the words made the demon cat blink, not expecting to be asked such a question.

"Alto. Never liked the sound of the tenor." Husk shook head roughly.

"Hmh. Me too. Too high pitched, doesn't hit the ears right." He felt a small pulse of desire to know just how well his boyfriend could play but he knew it would have to be on his terms. He couldn't just force him to play. "Does Al know?"

"Fuck no!" Husk blurted out looking horrified and glaring hard at the very idea of the Radio Demon ever learning he knew how to play an instrument. He knew what would happen. "The fucking asshole would probably want me to join him in one of his shitty musical numbers. And he can get to fuck with that idea!" His words made Angel chuckle affectionally knowing how his boyfriend felt when the Radio Demon would randomly burst into song, something he was prone to do in a moment of elation. The demon cat would often scowl, try to slink out the room or upon failing that just bare his teeth in a snarl and flip him off if he dared come close while singing.