Part 8♠️: Bar Brawl

Cherri moved slowly but deliberately towards the bar. She hadn't been in these heels long but they were already killing her and she wondered vaguely how her best friend could stand being in these kind of stiletto heels all the time. She was grateful to be able to sit down at the bar, remembering to pick a spot where she could be seen by this Nyak-guy who she had clocked purely because he was exactly as Arackniss had described. He was tall black furred spider with red eyes and wearing a smart light grey suit. To be discreet she had checked his position in the compact mirror Angel had let her borrow. When the barman finally came to her she ordered a fruity weak cocktail, mostly so she could keep her wits about her and partly because it had been advised by her best friend to make her look "girly".

She had only been here a few minutes but she was already sick of being stared at, ogled by the horde of perverse demons inside this place because she had been dolled up like some show pony. Angel might like this kind of attention on a daily basis but she didn't! It made her feel sick to be objectified and she had to really repress the urge to spin around and start a shooting her mouth off..

"It seems you have an admirer.." The barman swept over with another drink which he set on a paper napkin next to her half finished drink. "From the gentleman in the corner booth." He uttered making Cherri openly turn to look where the bartender casually jerked his head to see the table of spider goons looking, the one called Nyak raised his glass and winked with a smile.

Well Christ on a stick, this idiot is falling for this shit. Good job Angie.

Cherri raised her own half drunk drink and returned the gesture with a slight smile.. She then turned away, remaining perched on her bar-chair now sipping the new drink after finishing the first and making the barman assure her that he hadn't tampered with it. She wasn't taking any chances in an unknown neighbourhood in a bar full of perverts, even if her best friend was outside in a car with his creep of a brother. Out of her peripheral vision she could see the small group of spider demon's get up from their table being lead by the tall burly black furred Nyak and began heading in her direction. She kept her composure and continued to slip the drink while keeping her expression light, not wanting to let her inner scowl out just yet. She should at least let the idiot make a fool of himself first..

"Heh, not often we get dames like you in a place like this.." The tall black spider demon leaned on the bar flashing her a grin. Cherri blinked her singular eye privately thinking that no girl came in here because clearly the idiots in here didn't know how to treat a female. Ever since coming in here she was wishing Angel had been in her place instead as he knew how to handle this kind of ogling, unlike her as it was just making her temper bubble beneath the surface. This was why she didn't give a fuck about her appearance, so she didn't have to deal with this shit.

"Can't think why." Cherri responded dryly choosing not to voice her true opinion. Her words made the spider demon chuckle as his two cronies just seemed to stand behind him, watching their whole conversation which inwardly weirded her out.

"So, ya waitin' for someone?" Nyak drawled with the edge of a sleazy grin twisting his face, his red eyes narrowing.

"Excuse me?" The one eyed female scowled.

"Just sayin' that a pretty dame like you should have a fella to—"

"I don't need a man to do anything!" Cherri cried out suddenly snapping, finally having enough of this bar and its chauvinistic attitude. As she continued ranting she got up. "I am my own fucking woman! I do what I want when I want! And I don't need anyone's fucking permission to do SHIT!!" She snatched up a pool cue, smashing it off the pool table, breaking in then shoving the splintered end towards Nyak glaring hard.