Chapter 21

These past three weeks have been super stressful. Not only am I still adjusting and getting back into the habit of being Ryder's mate, but I have a whole bunch of new Luna responsibilities. This includes planning my own Luna ceremony which happens to be tomorrow night.

I personally wanted a small ceremony, but Ryder insisted on a big one, "only the best for his queen". So, in addition to our 250 pack members, we also invited all the nearby alphas and lunas for the ceremony.

I am currently in my office finishing the final details for tomorrow and making sure that everything we need for tomorrow arrives on time for the occasion.

I pick up the invoice for the catering bill and pick up a pen to sign it, but I am interrupted by a knock on my door. I look up from the piece of paper to see my handsome mate walk through the door.

"Hi babe" I call out before turning my attention back to the invoice. However, the paper is snatched out of my hand before I can put pen to paper. I look up at Ryder sitting on my desk with a mischievous smirk on his face, "Enough Luna business. Come on a run with me"

I smile, "Oh yeah? That smirk you have plastered on your face doesn't suggest that we are just going for a run, Mr. Alpha"

He scoffs, holding his hand on his chest, "Is it so wrong of me to walk to take you on run that would so conveniently leave you naked so I could fuck you senseless?"

I laugh, "You are such a horn dog"

His smirk returns as he jumps off the desk to pick me up and hold me in his arms as he walks out of my office and down the hall, "Hey, I wasn't able to make love to my mate for over 6 years, I'm just making up for lost time."

I look at my watch, "Well you better get a move on it then. Carter finishes school in an hour" I tease.

He does a complete 180 and starts walking the other way down the hall, to our bedroom, "Well then I guess the run will have to wait. The love making will have to be enough exercise for now," he smiles as he places me on the bed, planting a kiss on my lips before standing up straight to take his shirt off.

He crawls over me, placing little love bites on my mark, causing me to bite my lip to suppress a moan.

Ryder knows that I'm holding back my sounds of pleasure so he stops kissing my neck to whisper in my ear, "If you don't start letting those beautiful moans escape your lips I'm going to fuck you so hard the entire pack will be able to hear you scream my name."

I just roll my eyes with a smirk on my face, "Yes, Alpha."

~~~

The hour goes by quickly and soon we are re-dressed and in the car driving to Primary School to pick Carter and Karley up. 

"Hey I have to do something this afternoon at Alpha Elijah's place. Can I drop you and Carter off at the pack house?" Ryder asks, drumming his hand on my thigh to the music on the radio.

"Yeah that works. I have to head over to the pavilion with Marley to map out where the tables and caterers are going to go for the ceremony tomorrow" I reply as he pulls into the school parking lot. We have to wait a few minutes, but soon Carter and Karley walk up to the car, opening the door and jumping inside.

"Hey kiddos, how was school today?" I ask, turning in my chair to look at them as they buckle up.

"Good Aunty Kara, Carter is so smart! Ms. Kayla said that Carter is so smart that he might be able to skip a grade!" Karley exclaims, but Carter looks unamused.

"Is that true Trooper? That's awesome!" Ryder looks at Carter in the rear view mirror. 

"Yeah, but I don't want to skip a grade! I made a lot of friends and I don't want to leave them" Carter mumbles, looking out the window.