My Name is Nothing

I heard his voice before I even opened my eyes. That fat fuck.  

"Well, that sure backfired, innit?" He wasn't talking to me. 

I opened my eyes and my vision took a few moments to adjust, it was cloudy and I felt groggy as hell. Even though I recognized the voice, it still took my brain a bit to catch up to everything and remember where I was and what situation I was in. 

I heard a muffled shout. What? 

Fat Fuck was facing away from me, and I couldn't see around him to see who he was talking to. 

I coughed automatically, inhaling the musty air of the basement, mixed with dried urine and blood. 

He turned his head back to regard me with his crooked teeth and a disgusting grin. 

"Oh, well this is just so special. Look what we have here..." He stepped to the side. "Like father... like daughter." 

I made eye contact with my dad and my first reaction was to smile at seeing him, but it took only a second or two for everything to register. 

His mouth was taped up, his face was bloody, swollen and bruised, and there was blood on the white collared shirt and shirt he was wearing underneath a dark blue jacket. His work attire. 

He must have come straight here from the airport when he flew in. 

But how the hell did he get captured? How could he be so careless?! He was supposed to rescue me! 

It was hard to place exactly what I was feeling in this brief moment of revelation. I was angry at him for getting caught, at the fat fuck who had clearly been beating him up, and also I wanted to cry seeing him so battered and realizing that I had no savior to look forward to now, because we were both stuck now. 

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted at the dumb fucking hulk. "How... why... would you?!" I wasn't even forming a complete thought I was so pissed and confused at my own emotions. 

"Dad!...Daddy..." I shook my head feverishly, wanting this all to be a dream and to wake up in the basement alone again. But it didn't happen. 

He made some muffled noises. It was then I noticed he was tied to the chair in the same manner as I was. I couldn't tell his expression though, his face was so disfigured looking. 

"Aww, this is cute. I brought your daddy to you, why do you dislike me, Selena? I only wanted to help!" He said sarcastically, still wearing that sick grin. 

"I'm gonna kill you. As soon as I get out of here, I will fucking kill you." I growled at him.  

He clapped his hands together and laughed briefly. "Hah! And how, pray tell, do you plan to get out of here?" 

He turned back to my dad and punched him four times, pausing between each one to say one word each. "Daddy! Can't! Save! You!" 

My eyes watered, and I balled my fists. There was nothing more I would wish for in the entire world right now than to break these bonds and make this fat fucking fuck suffer. 

Dad said something else into the tape, it was two noises. It might have been 'I'm sorry'. 

Where the fuck was Capricorn? There was no way she would let this happen. 

Or... would she? 

Was her whole being nice thing just a grandiose act? Something to get me to forget about the situation? 

She had fucking BEEN HERE before I passed out from the drug...yesterday? Had it even been a whole day? Regardless, she was here wasn't she? Did she just let my dad walk past her only to get attacked by this sack of shit?