.*+ 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚘 +*.

For future reference, your quirk is control over objects.
You can use a zooming in or zooming out motion with your fingers to make the object smaller or bigger.
You can also move them by pointing at them.
However, you can activate this quirk as long as you hold your breath.

Y/N: Your Name

Also this chapter is more of the beginning. You don't meet Todoroki yet :o

Enjoy! ÙwÚ

Shoto had always been in my class, but we never seemed to talk to each other directly.
I don't know, but the way he fought against me at the sports festival sparked an interest inside of me.

He was always just there, but ever since then he was here. He was in my life.

When he approached me, he extended his hand to me.
And I took it.

-

Ochaco bounced on the balls of her feet, clearly ready for the challenge ahead of us.
"Can you believe this is it?" She cooed.
I put my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.
"Yeah, it's... a big thing. But maybe reserve your energy for the actual practical entrance exam."
She whispered, "yeah, you're right. But I can't help but feel like I'm going to explode!"
"Please don't," I chuckled.

-

Finally, the towering gates budged open, causing the crowd of people to ready themselves.
Ochaco took my hand and sped off, swerving through the crowd of runners.

-

The fresh adreline coursed through my veins as I took down my first robot.
I can pass if it's gonna be this easy, right?

Taking off down different routes, I shrunk robots with a simple movement of my fingers and tapped them to collect my points.
Robots from left and right, all falling under my control as I shrunk them in size.
I was never really trained like this at home, so it lit a fire in me. I felt like I could take anything on.

It looked like everyone else was doing well too.
I mean, with very few exceptions. But that didn't catch my eye all that much.
It was the people with the showy quirks that caught my eye, but that was to be expected with such quirks.

-

As I turned the corner, I caught a glimpse of Ochaco, my sister struggling underneath a pile of rubble.

The biggest villain of the robots was approaching. I couldn't shrink it down as small as I wanted to. If I could recall, it was worth no points.

The sheer size of that thing was a monster in itself.

I didn't even think, I just ran. Ran towards my sister whom I couldn't just let her be crushed.

But I stopped in my tracks when a green-haired boy flew into the air with a powerful jump, and threw a colossal punch at the robot.
He might not have looked intimidating, but he sure did pack a punch.

Wait a second.

He was the guy that Ochaco stopped from falling, at the front of the school before the entrance exam started.
Perhaps he was returning the favor?

His determination must have been more than strong to be able to stand up to a robot that size just to save a single person.

But as a hero would say, "Many heroes all show the same quality when they're younger. They all remember their bodies moving before their minds could think."

This boy really lived up to that saying. More than I did. I felt a new sense of hope in him.

Before falling to the ground, Uraraka slapped him in order to make him float so he wouldn't come crashing down to the floor in his condition.

He looked seriously hurt. I'm talking broken legs and arms.
"Ochaco!" I fled towards her, checking if she was seriously hurt.

-

I bent down beside the green-haired hero of a boy.
He was out cold.
"Thank you," I whispered.