.*+ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕 +*.

Had a bit of writer's block ngl but doing it for the fanfic fam 😌👌

"Todoroki, you can come too!" Midoriya laughed while Shoto had his head bent down, a look of almost well-hidden disappointment.

It was cute when he acted like that. I almost felt like wrapping my arms around him.

Akskjsjsjs y/n chill 👀🤚

I pushed my thoughts to the back of my head and laughed with Midoriya.

"Yeah Shoto, we really would like the extra company," I clutched his arm.

He flinched a little at the touch, but relaxed his shoulders.

Comfortable friends right?

"Well lets be on our way!" Midoriya had already started marching out the school gates, and we soon followed after.

-

The three of us headed inside the mall, Midoriya's eyes scanning the shops and Shoto's eyes firmly on Midoriya.

He seemed to be trying to follow Midoriya's gaze.

"So uh, who exactly are you trying to find a gift for?" Breaking the silence, I spoke up.

"Ah, uhm...All Might's birthday is coming up..."

"I knew you were his secret love child."

I just about choked on my spit hearing that come out of Shoto's mouth.

"No no! I'm not his secret love child! I-I just... really admire him, and I want to give him a gift that would remind him of how much of a guidance he's been..."

Midoriya trailed off, muttering. Shoto and I gave each other a look, then placed a hand each on Midoriya's shoulders. We steered him around the shops aimlessly.

"What do you think All might would like?" I asked directly to Midoriya.

"I'm not exactly sure what I should get him, so that's why I asked you."

"And why did you ask me, hm?" I teased.

Midoriya knew exactly what I wanted.

"Go on, say it."

"Alright... because you're the all mighty birthday gifter..." He said gingerly.

I victoriously dust my shoulder off and held my head higher.

Shoto raised his eyebrow at me, a look of half amusement and curiosity.

He then opened his mouth to say something, turning his attention to Midoriya.
"Back to the matter at hand. Perhaps he would appreciate if you'd get him something that reminded him of you."

The green-haired boy's eyes lit up.
"Todoroki, that's actually a really good idea!"

"Alright squad, think of something that shouts the name Midoriya out," my eyes traced around him, observing any personal parts of his look.

We sprout out ideas, until we reached a conclusion.

"Bingo. The shoes! The classic red shoes," taking a hold of each boys' wrist, I dragged them to the first shoe shop in sight.

We went through two shoe shops without results, until we reached the third shop.

A short employee with two protruding blonde ponytails bounced up to us.

"What can I help you all with today at Hunt stunt?" She beamed from ear to ear, her pink eyes twinkling.

"Excuse me if I'm rude, but you appear quite young-looking," Shoto was purplexed for all the right reasons.