.*+ 𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 +*.

The sports festival preparation begins ÙvÚ

"y/n, do you wanna train with Iida, Uraraka and I?" Midoriya's voice came from behind me.
"For the sports festival?"
"Yeah! We were hoping to prepare a little. It's cool if you don't wanna come-"
"IM IN."

My enthusiastic self frightened Midoriya a little whoopsies

"Just meet us at the, uh, fields. OKAYBYESEEYOUTHEN-"

And with that Midoriya dashed off.

Z o o m
(Lol sorry I had to include that)

-

Ochaco had a hold of my wrist as she steered us around the school to the fields outside.

We came to the scene of not only iida and midoriya, but nearly half of the class.

W h a t

The crowd was made up of iida, midoriya, kirishima, jiro, sato, tokoyami, todoroki and bakugo.

God knows how they got bakubro to come with us

"Now that you're here, we can start training!" Midoriya smiled warmly.

Looking around at the circle of people, the only one who stood out significantly was Bakugo. He was scowling like someone had just pissed on him.

We all started off by doing some stretches.

"Kiri, surely you can't excercise properly in those crocs..." Jiro stared bizarrely at the pair of shoes on Kirishima's feet.

"Pft, I totally can. watch me!" Kirishima replies with a challenging toothy grin.

"Focus on stretching!" Iida chopped his hands at them.

Iida's signature hand-chop motions lololol

-

After a while of exercising, we all decided to train our quirks.

Tokoyami unleashed dark shadow and sparred with Kirishima and Sato, while Iida did some laps.

Midoriya just did his own thing, as did Todoroki. Jiro didn't have much of a physical quirk, so she tested it's offense on Bakugo's explosions.

"y/n, I'll be off in the other direction to practice if that's alright with you!"
Ochaco left me to practice the duration of her own quirk, so I worked on one of my weaknesses when it came to my quirk.

I needed to practice shrinking down large-scale objects, and making small-scale objects a lot bigger.

But there weren't any objects for me to practice on.

Todoroki must have noticed my lingering.
He stepped in front of me and shot some ice out of his hand with a knowing look.

Asjiskaksks

I nodded, and we started working on my ability to zoom out the objects, causing them to become bigger.

"Try imagining it like this," Todoroki demonstrated by creating a large ice piece.

Closing my eyes, I tried my best to imagine the small object becoming larger until it became the full size of the ice piece Todoroki showed me.

I focused my breathing on it, and stretched out my arm. I held up two fingers and motioned them to be further apart quickly.

We went on like this for a while until our energy burned out.

"What about your training?" I breathed through pants, trying to catch my breath as I addressed Todoroki.

"I do more than enough training at home." His tone was assuring, which meant we could settle for some lunch.

-

We all sat down for some well deserved food.

"I brought some sweets I thought we could eat," Sato unwrapped a basket and offered us a selection.

A few of us declined, and a few scoffed it down with pleasure.

Cough cough Kirishima cough cough

Mina attempted to lick her cinnamon roll, but instead it fell right out of her hand.

Lucky my reflexes are good. I pointed at it, breaking its fall.
"Hehe, thanks y/n," Mina's mouth stretched into a wide smile. She then proceeded to devour the cinnamon roll.

Poor cinnabun O.o

I then took out my lunch box. Opening the lid, I readied myself and started on the rice balls.

-

We left and said our goodbyes. Before everyone left, I caught Todoroki by putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you for helping me train with my quirk," a small smile appeared on my face.

"Right. No problem." He didn't smile, but if I focused hard enough I could see his eyes smiling.

-

At the end of the day, we worked hard.

Ochaco's head nodded off to sleep, finally resting on my shoulder.

Mom glanced over at us, and lowered the volume of the tv.

She then sidled up to dad, who stretched his arm out and around her shoulder.

While I was writing the last chunk,
"Your song" by Elton john kept playing in my head ÓvÓ
I hope in future chapters I can include songs so you can listen to them throughout the chapter ^^