.*+ 𝚄𝙰 +*.

Akkaksskksksks you meet Todotodo in this chapter.
However you won't really focus on him until the sports festival.
I'll try to make it come along quicker my good dudes hang in there ^3^

A screen lit up in front of me, startling me a little.
Before I could ready myself for the announcement, All Might popped into the picture.

"Y/N Uraraka!" he bellowed.
There was an awkward silence, as if the video expected me to say something.
"Yes, we can hear you!" All Might laughed.

The video can hear me? Wot is this sorcery

"Wow, good technology," I thought out loud, earning a quick response from the number one hero.
"Indeed. As to be expected of UA, a prestigious school for the hero course. Speaking of which, we have some news to share."

I blinked a couple of times before saying, "I assume it's about the entrance exam?"

"Of course! What else would the letter from UA be about?"

It was still morning, and I was feeling tired. Why did I have to reply so stupidly?

Ugh y/n don't short circuit 🖐😤

"Let's cut to the chase. In the entrance exam, you scored a total of 74 points! This puts you up to second place, sharing the spot with another soon-to-be-student." All Might explained.

It took me a few seconds to process what he was implying.

"You know what that means, young Uraraka?" He gave me a knowing look.

"Just call me y/n, to avoid the mixup."

"Of course."

"Wait."

I just learned the news of scoring second in the entrance exam and that's what I say?

This means...

"Welcome to UA, young y/n!"

-

"y/n! You got in?" Ochaco came speeding around the corner, clutching the disc that once played the video of big news from UA.

I jumped up and pulled her into a tight squeeze.
We jumped up and down like little girls, squealing from delight.

"Wow, this is so cool! The most prestigious school for the hero course!" Dad crept around the corner and entered the room.

His grin stretched, an ear to ear smile.
His arms reached out to us.

B e a r  h u g

Mom soon joined in the group hug.

We all stood there, embracing each other and celebrating our acceptance. This was a big milestone in our future.

It was a bizarre feeling, but one to cherish.

-

The first day of school rolled around, and soon enough we were ready to go.

I decided to pick out a good pair of shoes, but ones I wouldn't mind ruining a bit. They suited my style.

I only ever had two choices of shoes anyway.

Ochaco and I headed out the door, making conversation about what future lay ahead of us.

-

A door stretched out and towered over us.

Double checking my schedule, I confirmed that this was our classroom.

Upon entering the room, chatter filled up the space.

Except when I entered, someone accidentally knocked shoulders with me while passing by.

"Oh, sorry." He murmured, before turning around again and walking away. His half red and white fringe fell over his downcast eyes.

Strange.

I didn't see him in the entrance exam. He must've gotten in through recommendations.

That must mean he's pretty good, right?

W o w

I pushed my thoughts aside and continued my day.

I'm trying to let loose in my writing a little, include more jokes uno? ^^