.*+ 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 +*.

I've been skipping a lot of in-between plots, so I'm trying to
Fill those spaces in with some fluff and what not ^^
Okay, I won't keep you from reading now :)

*Call from: Shoto Todobro❄️🔥*

My phone kept vibrating in my pocket, so I stopped brushing Ochaco's hair.

"Huh? Why'd you stop, y/n?" Ochaco whipped her head around as I fumbled with my phone.

"I'm getting a call."

"Who from?" She peered over the sofa to look over my phone.

"Shoto." I struggled trying to swipe my thumb to accept the call.

"Oh, you mean Todoroki," Ochaco swiped on my phone to answer it to end the frustration of fumbling with my phone.

Putting the phone to my ear, I waited for a voice.

"Shoto, what's up?" I finally spoke after a weird silence.

"Are you coming to school today?" Shoto asked.

"Yeah, 'course."

"I hope you will allow me to wait at the front gate."

"Pft, you don't need to ask me so formally! Of course I will." A chuckle escaped my lips.

"I'll be waiting," he then hung up.

"What was that about?" My sister took to her previous position, the back of her head facing me.

"Just small talk," I picked up the brush and presumed brushing some of the knots out of her hair.

-

Not too long after, we were approaching the gates of UA with our bags slung over our shoulders.

A familiar figure stood at the front, his head down with his hands in his pocket.

He looked up when we stopped in front of him.

"Good morning Shoto!" I beamed.

Unexpectedly, he crouched down and reached his hands out to my shoe.

"Huh? What're you-"

"Your shoelace is untied." Shoto tied the laces together neatly, and then stood up and towered over me.

"Hey, thanks." I had to admit, I was a little intimidated. I rubbed the back of my neck and averted my eyes.

"Let's head in then!" Ochaco broke the short silence and brought us through the gates to continue walking together.

"Todoroki is such a gentleman," my sister leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Aha, yeah..."

"Wait, are you flustered?" She leaned out to get a better look at my face, to which I turned my head to look elsewhere.

"Uh-"

"You are flustered!" She gasped quietly, grasping my hand and squeezing it.

I ignored her as we carried on.

We were a few steps away from our classroom when a rather contemptuous-looking boy blocked our path.

I recognized him from the sports festival.
He was quite sure of himself that his class, 1B would be better heroes in general than our class.

Come to think of it, the way he worded his overconfidence sounded quite deranged.

"You're from class 1A, huh!" The glint in his eye showed a spiteful intent.