.*+ 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙻𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 +*.

The next thing I knew, all I could see was black.

Until I woke up.

My eyes fluttered open, and I slowly sat up to look at my surroundings.

"Ah! You're finally up dear," Recovery Girl rushed over to me, placing a hand on my arm.

"What's happening?" I questioned.

"Your body became really exhausted from the physical pressure of your quirk. However, it's not serious at all so I was able to heal it easy peasy."

"Recovery girl-"

"Call me grandma Chiyo."

"Right, er, grandma Chiyo."

Wholesome aaajjksksks

"What's going on right now?" I questioned further.

"Well deary, since your match has ended there's been one after that. It's ended, and the next one is about to start. Todoroki versus Midoriya I believe." She looked at the ceiling thoughtfully.

"Am I cleared?"

"Perhaps it would be better to rest for a little and take it easy, but you're ready to go!"

"Thank you so so much Re- Grandma Chiyo!" Standing up and gaining my balance, I headed out the door and wandered through the corridors.

I want to find Todoroki.

After a while of searching, I turned a corner and saw him. He was just about to walk out into the arena.

"Todoroki! Hey!" I waved at him.

He turned around, his gaze landing on me. His eyes softened a little.

"Good luck on your fight," I pulled a thumbs up.

I caught his small smile creeping up on his face.

He turned back around and readied himself for his next fight.

Hm, what should I do now?

I swiveled around and made my way to the seats where everyone else was.

However, as I passed by a doorway I caught a glimpse of Ochaco. She sat hunched over a little, fiddling with her fingers. Her feet were crossed at the ankle, something she did when she was trying to mask how upset she was.

"Ochaco! I'm so so so sorry I missed your fight against Bakugo. Did you win?"

The look she gave me was so vulnerable. I knew exactly what she was feeling.

"y/n, I could've been better. For our family. I want to help. I want to help so badly."

"Ochaco, it's alright. I know you did your best. To even be able to stand here in front of me after going against Bakugo? I'm pretty sure you put up a good fight."

She laughed a little, although it was weak.

-