.*+ 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚜 +*.

"Is everyone here?" Iida's voice rang out from inside the classroom just as I entered.

"Sorry, I'm late, I'm here now though!" I waved at everyone.

It was after school hours, and we decided to prep the room for the next morning as it was All Might's birthday.

I found myself more excited for this than I thought.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Ochaco held up a fist in the air after placing herself next to Iida at the front of the classroom.

Sero provided them with the paper of the teams and they started ushering students around in corners.

In one corner was Shoji, Hagakure and Jiro (the lookout team) starting on Aoyama's outfit as a disco ball to help take a load off the craft team's back.

In another secluded corner was Ojiro, Midoriya and Kirishima, with paper sprawled out on the desks to brainstorm ideas for decoration.

After a while of waiting around, I observed the room more.

Momo, Mina, Koda and Kaminari were starting to make the decorations, and the planning team moved onto a plan of action for the lookout team.

Sero, Tsu, Mineta and Bakugo were taking the pieces of craft that were already finished and started to hang them up.

Iida and Ochaco stopped at each station, checking how everyone was doing.

Shoto, Sato, Tokoyami and I made a start on what baked treats we would make.

"Any ideas, Tokoyami?" I pointed my pen at him.

He perked up and crossed his arms saying, "I'm not very creative, so I'll just be here to help bake."

"Well that's completely fine! I have a few ideas that I think Sato could work on to make them better since he's really skilled at baking."

We put our heads down, Sato and I discussing main ideas with Tokoyami taking notes and Shoto being fascinated by the sketches we set out.

"Besides the baked goods, I think we should include meat buns. Midoriya did mention that All Might liked meat buns every now and again," I thoughtfully told Sato, who was taking some more notes.

Every now and then I looked up to see how everyone was doing. Ochaco had used her quirk on mineta so he could hang something up, but from his height his eyes were diverted... elsewhere.

After a while, Momo volunteered to take us to her house so we could start baking and cooking in her kitchen.

We took our stuff with us while Momo lead us outside the school.

"I hope you don't mind, but this is how I normally travel," Momo stopped in front of a black expensive looking car.

"I'm not exactly familiar with cars but by the look of this one you must have payed a hefty price to have this," I gaped at the car, circling around it.

"Ah, it wasn't too much..." She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Not too much? Momo 👁👄👁🤚

After piling in, we were driven down a couple of roads.

-

Eventually, we arrived before a tall estate. After the looming gates opened, the driver parked us in the driveway where we all piled out.

All of us craned our heads to take in the whole house.

"Wow," Sato gaped at the mansion.

"We've got no time to waste," Momo led us inside.

The inside of the house was just as impressive as the outside. It seemed as if we had passed hundreds of rooms before we arrived at the kitchen.

The kitchen was grand, the ceiling seemed to be two times as tall as my house. The amount of space surrounding the kitchen island was enough for you to carry out a whole gymnastics routine.

Little dainty ornaments decorated the shelves and a beautiful blooming bouquet of flowers in a fancy vase was positioned in the middle of the kitchen island, complimenting the marble of the counter.

As much as I can describe the elaborate kitchen, no words can describe how beautiful it looked.

"Well come on then, let's crack on," Sato walked over to the kitchen island and set down a bag of ingredients. "I only brought these with me, but I will need some vanilla extract. Do you happen to have some, Yaoyorozu?"

"Of course I do, we make sure there's many ingredients for the cooks to have a variety of choice!" She disappeared into another room and appeared again with a small bottle of vanilla extract.

"Great, we'll just be getting to it now!" Sato clasped his hands as we huddled around the kitchen counter. He flicked through a book and finally put his finger on one page, then pushed it towards Shoto and I.

"You guys handle the meat buns and we'll bake the cupcakes since I already know what to do."

Shoto and I looked at each other, clueless.

"Well, uh, let's just get started then!" I turned towards the book.

-

"I can't get the shape right-"

"Here."

Shoto planted himself behind me and stretched his arms past my body to reach the meat buns. I froze with the close proximity. I was right in between him.

"Just press it like that and twist." He fashioned the meat buns to look fresh out of a store.

"Wow, have you ever made these before?" I asked, turning around as he stepped back a little.

"No?" He knitted his brows. I turned to look at how the other pair were doing. Tokoyami had a spot of flour on his beak. I used my quirk to point at a cloth and pushed it towards him. He gave me a confused look, so I gestured to the spot on his beak.

"Thank you..." He wiped his beak with the cloth.

Turning to Shoto, I caught his glance lingering over me. His head snapped in a different direction.

Was he staring at me?...

OkAY IM SORRY ITS BEEN A WHILE
I'be had major writing block with this and I was just so uninspired so tbh I don't like this chapter but I worked to finish it 😤🤚