.*+ 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚘𝚋𝚊 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 +*.

I've been writing all the chapters of this in my drafts to give myself a head start, because I'm afraid I might forget to keep a consistent schedule on writing.

This is the final chapter that'll stay in my drafts, so after this chapter It'll all be going straight into the public :)

I didn't want y'all to dive into this story and have it stop short because I forgot to continue it regularly, y'all need some of that Todoroki x reader 😔😔

Okay enough of me rambling, here's the chapter ^3^

P.S. Some music to set the mood for you :}

My earphones in, I headed towards the beach.

It was still light enough to wander without worrying, but it was late enough that there wouldn't be much people around.

I always liked walking on days like this.

I got closer to the benches that looked out on the beach.

Reaching the bench, I plopped myself down and took in the scent of slightly salty air.

The horizon reflected the vivid coloration of the sky, like a beautiful canvas painted apricot that dappled itself on the clouds.
The wondrous view set the mood, along with the music playing in my ears.

Unfortunately, my peace was disturbed by something small hitting the side of my head.

I'm not alone.

Turning my head towards the direction of the object, A person I've been meaning to speak with sat there.

How ironic.

A mostly red jacket, a loose t-shirt with the words "t-shirt" and a half and half head of hair.

"Did you just-"

"Flick a small ice cube at you? Yes I did."

"What brings you here, Todobro?" I relaxed a little.

"Todobro?" He gave me a mystified look.

"Just go with it."

A blissful silence allowed us listen to the sounds of the waves.

"I come here to... clear my mind." Todoroki averted his eyes from mine.

Another airy silence.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about something, Todoroki."

He hummed a little to signal for me to carry on.

"Ah, how do I put this. I... want to be able to train and become better. Like you."

As his eyes travelled over to me, my own looked down at my scuffed shoes.

He seemed hesitant for a moment.

"I want to help you, y/n."

Our eyes met.

"You really made an... impression on me in our 1V1 match."

"How so?"

"You really thought things differently, it seemed. You were determined."

I got up and sat down next to him at his bench, not too far but not too close for comfort.

"You know, you can just call me Shoto. Everyone calls you y/n so it's only fair," He seemed to relax more.

"Alright Shoto. Let's talk." Beaming, I twisted my body towards him.

"About what?"

"Just in general. Hey, what do you think of soba?"

He smiled, a genuine smile. "I love cold soba."

-

-

I hadn't even realized the sun starting to disappear under the horizon. Shoto and I have been talking for a while by the looks of it.

"Woah, I didn't even know I could talk for this long," I checked the time on my phone.

We stood up and walked towards the stretch of road lined with houses.

We walked in silence, until we had to go our separate ways.

"I really enjoyed that, I haven't had a conversation like that in a while. Thank you." He turned to look at me.

"It was really nice to make a breakthrough with you," I replied, smiling gratefully.

His eyes softened at my beaming smile.

"I promise I'll help you," Shoto held out his hand.

I looked down at it, taken aback by the action.

'And I took it.'

Ahh, this was so nice to write. It was relaxing to finally write some actual genuine fluff ^^