.*+ 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 +*.

I'm not great at writing fight scenes, but I'm really excited for this occasion °3°
I've literally watched fight scenes inspired by anime to put together some gud fighting moves lol

I've decided to add some music for this. It's your choice if you wanna listen to it while reading ^^
The music/music video isn't mine. It's called "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons.

And so the sports festival begins!

"Oh god." Ochaco's glance at the board was unsteady.

"I'm against-" She was cut off by someone having a coughing fit.

Upon seeing the board, Todoroki had choked on air.
He turned his head towards me, an unfathomable look in his eyes.

"What?" I mouthed to him. He only looked away and fiddled with his zipper on his top.
My eyes scanned the board, searching for my name.

Finally my eyes landed on my name. And next to my name was one that put the pieces together.
"Well I'll be damned."

Shoto Todoroki.

"The names on the board that you see are 1V1 matches, which means this is your chance to shine!" Present Mic's booming voice surrounded the arena.

Aoyama pushed himself in the middle of the crowd of students.
"I will shine!" He pulled an outrageous pose.

Outrageous indeed

-

"-And another student from class 1A, she can move objects and change their size at will with just a small movement of the fingers, y/n Uraraka!"

I stood opposite Todoroki, stopping at a fair point to put some distance between us.

I couldn't read his facial expressions.

"START!"

Todoroki didn't move. I guess he was waiting for me to make the first move.

I know Todoroki is above me in quirk ability. I can't deny that. But maybe I can outwit him.

I charged towards him, raising my fist. I went all in for it, to intimidate him.

He shot a big ice blast at me, which narrowly missed me.

His mistake was putting up an ice wall behind him so he wouldn't be pushed out of bounds.

His eyes gave away his confusion as I charged past him.

Putting two fingers in front of me, I moved them inwards to shrink the ice behind him and used my other hand to point at it and fly it over.

He shot ice at me, which I avoided by jumping on the chunk of ice I took and using one hand, pointed and guided it around so I could use it as a flying hoverboard.

His pace quickened as he shot ice at me while I maneuvered around.

I have to use his power against him to outwit him.

Using my free hand, I took five pieces at a time with my five fingers and shot them back.

"Not only does y/n use her finger to move objects, she uses all five! What a move!"