6:Asmo's And Lucy's Plan

Lucifer was just about done with the basic tour of Devildom. The last destination was the shopping centre. As soon as it was in Asmodeus's view he squealed and gazed towards Lucy.

~an hour prior~

Everyone was just about ready to go, not that they were particularly enthusiastic about it but defying Lucifer is basically asking to be murdered. Lucy was excited to be able to explore but the moment Asmodeus mentioned shopping a quite mischievous idea popped into the girls head causing her to grin and pull Asmo aside.

"If you wanted some alone time all you have to do is ask, love." Asmo winked at Lucy, who just gave him an eyeroll for a reply.

She gestured for him to lean forward and whispered her idea quietly into his ear.

Asmodeus eyes glistened with joy.

"I have feeling we're going to get on just fine." he chuckled lightly before grabbing her hand to drag her out of the house.

"We've got a lot to discuss deary."

~back to the present~

Lucy looked at Asmodeus and glanced towards the shops. He continued to smirk in return before turning towards his brothers

"Well I think Im going to take Lucy shopping, for obvious reasons, so you can all go home and we'll see you back there at approximately 8 for a fashion show!"

Asmodeus giggled and then proceeded to grab Lucy and drag her into the first of many shops. Lucy waved awkwardly towards the boys and gave them a slight shrug as she vanished from their sight.

Asmodeus's brothers stood there stunned, looking at eachother with clueless looks slapped across their faces. Finally Beel, well more accurately Beel's stomach, broke the silence with a animalistic growl.

"Im hungry so I'll be heading to Hell's Kitchen with Belphie."

Then grabbing Belphie arm they sped away into the crowd.

Lucifer coughed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I shall be heading home to finish off some work. Any of you are welcome to join me. I see Belphie and Beel are already gone, so do as you wish until the..." He paused as his jaw tightened "...fashion show."

Lucifer began to make his way towards their home with Levi and Mammon tagging along behind him. Satan had already been whisked away into a bookstore of some sort.

Meanwhile, Asmodeus had forced Lucy into the changing rooms with a pile of clothes that were almost as high as a mountain, from Lucy's point of view anyway.

"Asmodeus, do you really think this outfit is necessary..?"

Lucy rubbed the back her neck nervously while looking in the mirror.

"Trust me, you did ask for my help, did you not?"

You could hear the smugness dripping from his tone of voice.

Lucy gripped her nose and groaned

"Yes...I guess I should have expected nothing else from the Avatar of Lust." she paused before peering towards the mirror again. "Whatever let's just move on to the next outfit."

~Timeskip brought to you by Asmo's horny ass~

Lucy leaned against the wall of Majolish, panting slightly as her eyes scanned across all the bags of clothes.

"Well let's hope this works."

Asmodeus chuckled "Of course it will, I know what all my brothers like and they for sure will love this."

Asmo's tone of voice caused a shiver to go down Lucy's spine but she shook it off and tiredly followed behind Asmo as he cheerily skipped back to the mansion.

Asmodeus flung open the front door and strutted in like he owned the place.

"Ohh Luciferrr, Mammonnn, Leviiii, Satttaaannn, Beeeellll, Belllpphieee make your way to Lucy's room. You won't want to miss ittt~" He cried out in a sing songy voice.

"Why in my room, Asmo?" Lucy glanced towards Asmo sheepily.

"Well you're gonna have to get changed, darling. Unless you want to do it out in the open for all eyes to see. I wouldnt mind that but i know you'd prefer otherwise."

Lucy huffed and glared at Asmo who either didn't notice or decided to ignore her. When they reached Lucy's room, they were greeted by the sight of all 6 of the brothers. Belphie was asleep beside Beel on the bed who was next to, Mammon. Lucifer was stood leaning against a wall, looking annoyed as ever. Levi was sat on the floor, playing some game on his phone and Satan was sat in a chair reading.

"Ohhh~ what a surprise you all made it here so quickly. Right Lucy go get changed. We'll do youngest to oldest...come on quickly. We wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting."

Asmo pushed Lucy into the bathroom as well as the dozens of clothes, shoes and accessories. Lucy bowed her head in shame.

"What have I gotten myself into." She paused to look at the clothes displayed before her "Anyway, he said youngest, huh? So...Belphie...thank god this one isn't too bad, quite an easy start."

~back to this morning~

Lucy was excited to be able to explore but the moment Asmodeus mentioned shopping a quite mischievous idea popped into her head causing her to grin and pull Asmo aside.

"If you wanted some alone time all you have to do is ask, love." Asmo winked at Lucy, who just gave him an eyeroll as an reply.

She gestured for him to lean forward and she whispered her idea into his ear as quiet as possible.

"You want to go shopping, right? So how about we go shopping for outfits to make each of the brothers...flustered? Are you in?"