Chapter 13

"How many princes have responded?" Nara asked one of her maids as she entered her study. Nara was busy preparing the party for the upcoming week, ensuring that everything will run smoothly.

Earlier that day, she had dismissed Ten and Winwin as after a few dates, she realized she was too different with both of them. They were both polite young men, but Ten was simply too outgoing and out there for her liking while Winwin was the complete opposite, too shy and quiet, making it hard for her to hold conversation with him. That left fourteen men in her Selection, eight which would be gone after the party.

"Six, your highness." The maid said, passing her a list. Nara looked at the paper in her hands.

Prince Cai of New Asia
Prince William of England
Prince Elias of Germany
Prince Alexandre of France
Prince Angelo of Italy
Prince Hugo of Sweden

Well Jaemin will be happy. Nara thought as she put the list down.

"Thank you. Now that many of the Selected, please arrange the empty rooms for the princes. Also, please ensure that Prince Cai's room is next to Jaemin's." Nara told the maid.

"Yes, your highness." The maid said before leaving the study. Nara finished the last bit of her paperwork before looking at her watch.

The boys should be finished with their history lesson soon. Nara thought as she tidied up her desk before making her way out of the study.

Nara walked down the halls, the sound of her heels clicking as she was at the doors of a large classroom where Heeyoung was teaching the boys world history. She held in a chuckle as she noticed that some of the boys were basically about to doze off. Surprisingly, Renjun, Doyoung, and Jungwoo seemed to be the most attentive.

Nara quietly slipped into the room, taking a seat in the back

Nara quietly slipped into the room, taking a seat in the back. Heeyoung met her eyes but continued her lesson as if she wasn't there.

"Are there any questions?" Heeyoung asked as she finished. The boys shook their heads and Nara could tell that they were eager to leave the room.

"In that case, I'll turn it over to Princess Nara." Heeyoung said, motioning towards the girl. The heads in the room whipped around as they realized the princess was in the room. The boys quickly stood, giving her a deep bow.

"Thank you." Nara said, getting up to head to the front of the room. She clapped her hands as she smiled towards them.

"I hope you all paid good attention to Heeyoung's lesson just now because it will come to good use this Friday." Nara told them. They boys were all sitting straighter now, eager to hear what she had to say.

"Like I had announced on the Report, princes from around the world will be coming to the palace, this upcoming week to visit. It is important that you are all on your best behaviour and make good use of the opportunity to get to know each and every one of them, especially since you all have the change to be the next Prince of Illea." Nara told them, looking at each and every one of them in the eye.