Picture Perfect

I'm going for my first Ultrasound!, Anthony drives me to the private hospital, it's at a house, and there is a private hospital for the wolves, the town does have a hospital, just can't let wolves go near it, I am just 9 weeks pregnant, the house I'm designing has been under construction for just 5 weeks, and it is moving along quickly, I pop by everyday, for two hours, making sure everything is in check, I'm ahead in my grades, things are going amazing, and since it takes over a month for furniture to arrive here when you order something, I've ordered, furniture, Anthony couldn't see why I wanted a dishwasher?, but people want updated appliances, and this is the house I am designing and this is how people like it, I have spent $115,000 on this house, the foundatin, driveway, fence, front porch, the outside walls have gone up, the shiplap is up, the roof tiling is going in, the house is being painted, the fireplace is being built, and things are moving along pretty fast and the grass has grown pretty fast, the house has plumbing it will have solar and the flooring has gone in, the stairs are up, everything is quick moving and drawn a lot of attention, a out of town buyer is coming by, so afterwards I am going to show them around, but they aren't the only ones interested, there is a couple who are engaged, wanting to start a family, and there is a blended family looking for a house, but when it comes down to it, I will Anthony pick, but he'll go for who is willing to pay more.

We each look at the screen, oh my god!, twins!, 'congrats, you two are having a boy and ... a girl', oh my god!, I have trees growing outside, best to get a head start, we get a report, but we both know they are perfectly healthy.

I can see the house construction going for at least 6 months, if we want it to be built right, nothing can be over looked, it must be built to last, we drive, Anthony's hand use to be on my thigh, but now, he rests his hand on my stomach, slowly moves his thumb, to sooth me, it's night, though I do enjoy his hand on my thigh, we arrive, the front fence hasn't come up, but the potential buyers will be coming in, every half hour, 'big news' I say getting out of the car, 'really?' '3 potential buyers want to come see the house' I say, 'seriously?' I nod, the roof tiling is coming in, the air vents are coming in, I go do a quick check, flooring, there is a tarp on the floors, so they don't get scratched, the upstairs flooring hasn't been decided yet, but I'm thinking wood floors, and the closet space is important, natural light is a priority, I go in, the front flowers are growing, healthy, front looks amazing, no front gate yet, so the workers don't ruin it, I have a permit for everything, I go around quick checks before the car arrives, I go out, 'hello' I give a friendly smile, 'hope this is the right spot?, we've been recently looking for some real estate, but the other houses are just ... not us?, and we couldn't help but notice this amazing house' the girl says, 'well, I'd love to show you around?, give you a layout?' I say, 'great', she holds her fiance's hand, 'oh, so cute, garage, front porch, beautiful', we go in, 'love the fireplace, that staircase is gorgeous, so spacious, are those pocket doors?' the female is very interested and amazed by this place, we go to the kitchen, 'I love, love, love it', Anthony comes down the stairs, he lost me, not hard to find me, 'beautiful dining area?, will it come furnished?' 'yes' I say, 'great' she says, 'what's this?' he asks, 'oh?, pantry and laundry' 'so rare to find a house with both?, ... could you give us a number on what you'd think this house will go for?' 'somehwere between $350,000 and $400,000', 'I can see it's worth' he says 'I'll show the back, then I'll show the master' I say, the male nods, Anthony just watches as I show them around, 'there will be a back deck, for like gathering?, and still plently of lawn space, the house is 1,500square foot, so plenty of space' I say, Anthony let me go another 100 feet cause we are on the edge of town, I chose this spot for a reason, we go inside, we go a couple of workers, 'alright, this is the master' I say, I let them go in first, 'a his and her closet' 'oh yes, we need the space', they check out the closet space, each have a top shelf, a pole and 4 drawers, still plenty of space, only goes in 2 feet, and dome light on the ceiling, wood floors, both finished, and grey walls, both identical, then they see the bathroom, 'I am in love with this house' she says, we then go upstairs, we go up 5 steps, before there is a little stage area, before turning right, and going up another 8 feet, there is fancy wallpaper on each side going up, wood floors, 'love the floors' he says, 'up here, are 2 bedrooms, with their own bedroom and a bonus room' 'a bonus room?' 'a potential office space?' 'so it's too small to be a bedroom?' he says, 'well I do work from home?', they see the bedrooms, and bonus room, it has a bay window from the front of the house, with a view over empty lots, 'there will be a lot of construction?' 'I have designed the house to be completely sound proof, you will not hear a thing, unless doors or windows are open' I assure them, we go back down, they see the garage, it's already complete, there is a work bench, a little storage and plenty of room for there car, we come out front, 'give us a call when it is complete' she says and passes a piece of paper with her number, and their names, they leave, Anthony comes over, 'that was kind of cool?' he says, 'told you' I say, he takes the piece of paper, 'well I have 2 more sets of potential buyers coming by' I say, the house will deffinitely sell, Anthony is even thinking about upping the price, how dare he, before leaving, I show the other buyers, everyone is interested.

***________________________________________________***

Roxanne designed a incredible house, Anthony may have her design more houses?, maybe the entire neighbourhood, with 3 potential buyers, and the house being finished by the time she will by 7 months pregnant, Roxanne has found something new to keep her busy.