The Blood Pack

The man I saw in my dream, is actually rather handsome, he saw me, and he's going to do something about it, he has pitch black heir and green eyes, he walks down a hall, rips chains off of a set of double doors, 'what are you doing?' a man asks, he opens the doors, and goes in, 'this room is useless to us now' the man says, he bites his palm, 'someone got loose?' he says and blows a tube, 'someone turned 25?' a man says, 'I saw her' ... 'her?', he closes his palm into a fist and his blood drips down a tube, pooling at the ocean, where they are, he goes and grabs a rag, the globe lights up, a single bloodline goes out, and all the way to my location, 'whoa?' a guy says, he brings over a microscope, and brings it over the globe, it shows me, they turn on the speaker, turns out two bloodlines went out there, 'This is the Blood pack for god's sake!, what I did could drive her insane!' the doctor says, freaking out, I'm laying on the table, 'Noah?' one of the men say, 'you just forced her to give birth to our child cause of some phycho reaching out to her?' 'no?, today was her birthday, she's come of age, she will endanger the entire fucking pack' Noah says, 'this is Roxanne?, she is my mate, and my fiancé, no lunatic outlaw pack is coming after her' Anthony says, ..... 'I took her' he says, Anthony stops, 'what?' 'when we were being put in lock down, I was offered sanctuary, for my mind, .... I took her, she was just a born, no documentation, she wasn't known to anyone, her parents were dead, I ran into some haters, lost her, she went into the system, I tried tracking her down', he brings down a map on the wall, there are a whole bunch of red dots, 'what about Bianca?' 'she's over reacting?, a few drops of Roxanne's blood, the venom will heal?' 'she cut her, from 10 feet away' 'yes?, ... she has no idea what she is, makes her very, very fucking dangerous, and I will not go back to the pack' Noah says, the men around the globe growl, there are 7 women standing at the doorway, 'do you realise how boring it'd be?, fucking?, and eating?, fucking?, over and over?', Anthony makes a face, 'it's not fucking paradise' the doctor says, 'I was there for a week and I nearly lost my bloody mind' 'so where is Roxanne's consciousness' 'I put her in her unconscious mind, they can't touch her there' 'wake her up' 'no, ... if they get into her mind, she will lose herself, and have no identity' Noah says, Anthony moves his hand through his hair, .... 'will she be alright?' 'considering, what she was saying in her trance?, ...' 'what?' ... 'she almost kissed one of the pack members' 'she wouldn't do that' 'but with someone of her kind, that she feels a connection to, and she had zero memory, she could have been tempted', .... 'how do we stop it?' he asks, 'that pack, will move quickly?, if there is someone of their pack out there, they are legally able to reach out to that member', the wolves smirk at each other, 'so your saying?, hundred year old wolves are going to come here?' Anthony says, 'no, not unless she is conscious and making a connection' 'can't they do that?' ... 'they ... aren't as strong as they use to be, hardly-, .... shhhh, shhh, they can hear us' 'what the fuck are you talking about?' 'I designed something?, for them to be able to connect with their species at long distances' ... 'they can see us?, .... well they can go fuck themselves, they are not touching my mate' Anthony says, Noah shakes his head, ... 'you better not be considering killing her?' Anthony says, 'thanks to her I have to relocate' 'how about you just teach her?' 'no?, the more she connects with the pack, they'll find her' 'kind of disgusting?' 'no?, .... sleeping with your own kind, is kind of like ... cloud9?, you'll feel like your high on something?, like a never wanting to end-' 'I think I got it, but no one will touch her but me' 'no, they'd clense it all out of her' 'what?' 'pain?, heartache?, fear?, ... you killed her children, her lover, her father, well supposed father?, ..' 'how did you make them her biological father?' 'it's a protection charm, to keep our kind hidden?' 'thought you lost her?' ... 'sometimes the child can do that?, if it's scared?, something must have gone after her?, she could have seen the two of her "parents", fucking and decided to live there' 'gross?' 'it's a way our kind lives, but also she wasn't that strong, lost her wolf, ... long story, she must stay asleep' Noah says, Anthony moves his hand through his hair, .... 'our child will die if she is not awake' 'are you really going to risk it?' ... 'unless you can control her anger, ... one slip I cannot do this again, I used up the last of it' the doctor says, .... Anthony looks at our child, 'they'll reach out, she must stay asleep, ... just a warning' Noah says, the wolves are watching, Willow coos, 'they won't touch the children, they were concieved before she was 25' .... 'I didn't even know it was her birthday?' Anthony looks at me, ... 'for all that she has been through, I am not surprised?', the doctor brings out a new machine, 'what are you doing?' 'I had a look, you have no idea what this girl has suffered', 'she doesn't like me invading her past like that' Anthony says, Noah continues, Anthony is looking, he's curious, even the Blood Pack look in, there is my mother, I'm just a toddler, 'little brat is still awake' my mother giggles, I'm just learning to walk, 'she must be thirsty?' the man smirks holding a bottle of bourbon.