03-O-minous

During the three week journey, most of the wounds are closed already and the treatment we have to do is not much, except for those in a critical condition. Some needed an extra treatment for the infection and fever they got. However, most could be healed with the medicines provided inside the shelter. I was thinking of replenishing some more just in case of emergency but that can wait. We were also running short of Mujika's healing herbs. I should go research it and cultivate some if possible. But, everything is good now. Our family has just increased in number, I met new friends that shared the same vision as we do. 

"______! Emma's awake." Oliver told me as I was doing the dishes. I quickly dropped the things I was doing and made a dash to the treatment chamber. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked her along with the other kids towering all around her wanting to see her alive and well. 

"Better than ever." She smiled reassuringly as Yugo and Lucas examined her condition once again. Thank goodness, I felt tears forming in my eyes. I immediately rushed to hug Emma, 

"Welcome back home!" I smiled. 

"I'm home." She hugged me back.

After a few days of resting and receiving weird messages from the phone, deciphered the mirrored scriptures, Emma finally decided to make a move. I guess that's expected for the fact that we've spent too much time already by now. From what we know, we're all supposed to journey into the Cuvitidala dragon's eyes. That alone, took several months to come and go. To my surprise, Ray and Emma actually took Gilda, Don and I to the journey, for we needed more reinforcements and guards inside the shelter where the smaller ones are. Throughout the journey, I managed to polish my archery skill that Mujika taught me a while ago. I even started to learn to wield guns and other armory that Violet and Zack taught me along the way. We were told that we are to avoid any contact with demons as much as possible, if conditions arise and we are to encounter one, we have to kill them quickly before it starts to call and gather the others. Removing our traces is also one thing, we can't afford to be discovered by all means, hence why killing them in one swift motion is necessary. I looked at how much Ray and Emma have grown after the quest to Goldy Pond and resolved to become stronger myself too. After that journey, we found lead thanks to Emma and Mujika's amulet. However, the clues themselves are very confusing to boot. 

"Thanks to Ray's exceptional reading experience, we've managed to narrow down those locations." I stated.

 "In case of everything, we'd take months from one location to the next. We have to plan this efficiently." Ray pointed out. So, once again, we set out to go on the quest with a limited number of people in tow.

The next destination is going to be located amongst a demon town. We've spied on the town for some time before finally making a move inside. I passed several markets and lively places full of demons. Surprisingly, they're almost no different than we humans are. They engage in daily interactions, trade stuff, eat, and they show affections as well. We made sure our cloaks covered our bodies well and used the masks designed by the children of Glory Bell. I smiled to myself, they did quite a great job despite the minimum information we supplied about the town and the demons. 

"Brother, look I saw a weird pair of feet." A small voice rang through our ears, alerting all of us. I felt my heart was about to burst just then. We made a dash into an alley in an attempt to hide ourselves. We can't afford to be discovered, not now when we haven't found anything, and not in a town full of demons. We then continued our way to find the said temple in Emma's memory. Once we arrived at a clearing, we gasped for air as the thrill just left our form. My knees grew weak and took off the mask following Emma and Ray. 

"Don! I told you to be careful with the way you walk." Gilda scolded him. I laughed a little feeling relieved as we escaped death once more. 

"Ah, that was close!" I exclaimed. 

"Look! It's the temple, no doubt." Emma's gaze pointed to a certain direction where a building stood on the high ground surrounded by a fleet of stairs.