Stay With Me

Jennie rushed into the hospital like hurricane. She didn't bother to apologise to the man she hit in her way inside.
What did she care about?
Once Jisoo informed her about Lisa's condition, the only thing she wanted to do was to be there as fast as possible.
She regretted that she left Lisa's side and felt even more guilty for giving in her friend's pleadings to go home.

So here they are, three girls are running to the corridor heading to Lisa's room.
Once she reached Lisa's room, she fiercly opened the door and let herself inside.

"Lisaaaaaa" Jennie called her between sobs.

Earlier

Lisa woke up on a very dark room. She was lying in the middle of it. There were two doors on each side of the room. The one was to dark, you couldn't see through and the other one was so light.

She was shocked at first. She didn't know exactly where she was. She didn't remember anything that happened before. She was so confused. She looked on the door on the left and something scared her about it.

Then she looked at the door on the right and the blue colour was dominant. It was an ocean with white sand. She stood up and approached this door and once she made a little step outside she felt... peaceful.
"Wow"she thought.

Warmness hugged her heart, she felt so peaceful and calm. Never before in her life had felt like these.
Happiness! If you are trying to explain it in a word, that's the right one.

"Lisa"

She heard a familiar voice calling her from the other door. But she couldn't define whose voice was. And she didn't mind at all, she was abstracted by the beautiful view and the warming feeling.

~~~

Lisa's mother was by her side all the time. She was tired but there was no way, she would leave her daughter. Her father was outside the room as the doctor had advised them to be only one visitor at a time .

Her mother was caressing Lisa's lips with a soaked cotton pad, when suddenly Lisa's heartbeat started to raise. Her mother panicked upon hearing the beeping of the machines.

"Marrcoo" she called her husband.

He opened the door and saw his daughter's monitor to beep rapidly.

"Nurseeeeeee" he called the nurse.
"Helppp" he was screaming and his voice echoed to the hospital.

Lisa's body started to shake as she was having a seizure.

~~~

"Lisa"

With every step she took the sand shifted. With every motion forward there was some backward and down, just like walking in fresh fallen snow. Yet she felt warmth to her face from the sun's rays. Like their sky-bound benefactor, they are yellow, as if the sunshine itself is trapped inside their unmelting crystals. Despite the heat she found herself frozen in place once her eyes took the ocean. The waves rolled in white tipped, spreading themselves like fine lace over the beach after they crashed in their soft way. There was nothing noisy about them, yet they had sound. Perhaps to her it was more like the music of her childhood summers so long ago with her family and friends.

The voice from behind was calling her again. She turned her head backwards. She was feeling happy at the moment and she didn't want to get distracted by this.

"Lisa"

She closed her eyes trying to remember whose voice was. She started to breathe heavily.