Stupid Machine

The moment Lisa was ready to feel the sweet lips of Jennie's and to taste heaven after she had long longed for it, the door of the room opened and brought both of them, back to the harsh reality. Never before Lisa desired something as much as the sweet touch of Jennie's. Her love, for the older member, had transformed her emotions into a healthy perspective and the kind of good thoughts that was builting her better self.

Jennie never forgot the taste of Lisa's lips from her dream.
What a feeling!!!
They were so soft in touch and the kiss was so intense like they were exchange vitality and happiness from the each other's touch. Like Lisa was providing Jennie with a bizzar energy that was giving her strength and power. Only Lisa could arrange that, nobody else.

She wanted to feel the same way again, to feel alive. The last days she felt dead inside.
When she looked again at Lisa's big doe eyes, she felt alive again.

She didn't mind anymore that they were bandmates. What she was feeling for Lisa was so strong, it could change the whole world. It was so intense that it could turn the world upside down. She was well aware that she could lose Lisa forever that night, before she even got the chance to tell her how much she means for her, how much she loved her, how she couldn't live without her, how stupid she was to hold back. Screw the world and the companies. All she cared for was this woman.

Jisoo and Rosé were walking towards Lisa's room to give Jennie her coffee. Caffeine would have help her stay awake as she barely had any sleep the past few days. Probably she would be so tired that after all these, she would have slept for a whole month straight. But Jennie didn't mind the lack of sleep as long as she was beside her.

Jisoo reached the doorknob and twisted it slowly, not to disturb Lisa's sleep. Once she opened the door, she saw Lisa awake and Jennie's awkward reaction. She was so happy she saw her maknae awake, that she didn't pay attention to Jennie's blushing cheeks.

When Jennie heard the cricking sound of the door she instantly pulled away, clearing her throat and not facing the girls. If the room was not as dark as it was, you would be able to see her cheeks red as tomatoes.

"Ohh my Goshhh" Rosé screamed as she saw Lisa awake.

"Limariioooo" Jisoo streched her arms on the air like she had won something precious.

Some of the coffee flew away in to the air and spilled some of it on the floor and some of it on Jisoo.

"Ouch, it's hot hot hot!" She said while pulling her shirt so it won't touch her skin.

Jisoo was so happy she couldn't control her feelings.
Yes!
Jisoo!

The girl that had no empathy before,even if she was watching a human being a crying mess. Now, she couldn't control the happiness she was feeling.

What a relief! They were so anxious about the situation that they felt like a huge stone lift off their chests.

They run to Lisa and Rosé hugged her carefully as she was the most delicate thing in the world aware of the wound on her chest.

Jennie from the opposite side of the bed was smiling, looking at them, knowing how much the girls were worried for their little maknae.

"Unnieee ahhh ouch" Lisa's ruspy voice called Jisoo as she hugged her really tight and made her chest ache.

"Ohh I am so sorry Limario" she pulled away while she was pouting.

"I forgot you have hole in your chest, you idiot" Jisoo teased her smiling.

"Finally you wake up!" Rosé said and caressed Lisa's cheek.

"Lisa-yah now that you are wounded finally I will be better dancer than you" Jisoo teased her and poked her left arm.