Chapter 5- September 13

This entry is dedicated to Soren Masalis.
Thank you brat.

Even though I didn't ask for your help, I still appreciate it; But that doesn't mean I'm the one to blame for what happened.

I saw the way you glared at me as we found ourselves in principal Marshal's office once again.

Your green eyes pierced through mine as I tried to hold your stare, but failed. My eyes kept wondering to the bruises on your cheekbone and cuts on both your lower lip and right eyebrow.

Now, I don't know if you'll remember that in the future, but today was the day we were sentenced to be sent to boarding school. September 13.

I think it's unfair that I'm being sent there too. I mean, I did nothing wrong! It was merely self defense, but that hag took the chance to finally get rid of me.

Now I'll be shipped along with my abusive "ex" and you -a bratty rich kid- all across the country.

I'll have to leave mother here all alone and vulnerable.

Oh how ironic that we suffered the same fate.

But if I think of it from... another perspective, she'll have one less mouth to feed, one less burden to get back to. She won't have to struggle and pay for this hell hole any longer, and I'll travel for the first time ever in my 16 years of existence.

Speaking of existence, I was somewhat detached from it today.

I don't know if you noticed or if your were too busy butting heads with Manuel, but I fainted.

Some girls I've never spoken to, carried me to the nurses office.

If I'm not mistaken she splashed my face with water, because when I awoke, my hair and collar were both wet.

She said I must have passed out due to malnutrition. Oops?

Anyways, I'd never tell you that in person, but I'm sorry for getting you involved in this mess, even though, yet again, I didn't ask you to.

I never thought you, out of all people, would have morals.

(I'll ignore the fact that you called me a slut when I thanked you).

If I recall correctly your exact words were: "Don't flatter yourself you indigent slut."

Fancy terminology you chose!

Maybe if these words didn't come out of your mouth, I would have been offended.

But sour little boys, who depend on daddy's money and have fragile masculinities don't really affect me.

Maybe next time, I'll fake disdain like I fake my orgasms.

Sincerely,
Your indigent slut.