Chapter 19- November 11

Dear diary, this entry is dedicated to the universe. What the actual fuck?

Tonight, something happened. Something I never thought would happen. It was so wild I couldn't of even dreamt of something like this happening.

Soren- THE Soren Masalis, kissed me.

The kiss was painful, like the slow burn of a candle. He only did it to shut me up, an impulse, because he didn't know what else to do.

I guess it happened in the heat of the moment, both of us pent up with frustration and unattended sexual needs. It just... kind of happened.

Things are getting weird. I don't know what your purpose for bringing me to life was, but it's turning out rather unfortunate.

You threw me into a home where I wasn't wanted or needed. You gave me no talents what so ever, and nothing to work with. Mental issues seem to be the only personality I have as my emotional range is that of a spoon. But hey, at least I've got attachment issues, a nicotine addiction and eating disorders am I right?
Then I become infamous for my father's mistakes which are now pinned upon me. I'm labeled as a slut and a whore for craving some attention, AND you just seem to have a thing for sprinkling my life with occasional abusive men. Here I am, 17 years later in a juvenile center, kissing the boy who's too good for me. The guy that's literally my polar opposite.

You've got some twisted ways eh?

Dr.Mj says I have to start eating or else I'm going to start randomly fainting, and Soren has caught onto it.

What would you say if I were to cut your game short huh?

We'll see who gets the last laugh.

Your's truly,

Your voodoo doll.