04 Dinner

Answer: every evening
Song: Gives You Hell
By: The All-American Rejects

Question: What time on Saturday does the regular crowd shuffle in?

On with the story!

><><><><><><><><

Pigs!

These guys aren't wolves and most certainly aren't Men. They are nothing more than horny boys!

From the time we got here all any of them have done is stare, grab our butts, and squeeze our boobs. So far I've given two black eyes and a bloody nose to the boys that grab at me. I ain't playin'.

"Calm down fire cracker!" A man says holding my fist as I'm about to punch a rude boy in the mouth adding a busted lip to my tally.

"As soon as he learns to keep his mouth shut!" I snap not looking at the man restraining me. He chuckles.

"Run along pup or I'll let her beat you." He says and the rude boy runs off.

"Release me or I will hit you instead!" I yell finally turning around. He chuckles again straightening my fisted hand and kissing my knuckles.

"I'm sure you would sweetheart." He says releasing my hand. "Alpha Gavin Folger at your service. Its lovely to see you miss Everine... I hope to see more of you. Would you like to sit with me?"

"No thanks Alpha. Not interested." I answer.

"Ahhh sweet EV... I thought you might like to get to know your future mate a little you know before we... mate. This dinner would be a lovely first date." He says.

"Not my mate. Not gonna be my mate. Not interested. Goodbye Alpha." I respond. I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm.

"Listen here little girl! You WILL be my mate like it or not! So I would suggest dispensing of the attitude before tomorrow or I may have to beat you into submission!" He hisses.

"Do what you must." I say ripping my arm from his grasp. "But tomorrow will come and tomorrow will go and I still will not be your mate." I walk away and can feel his eyes on me.

I stay a little longer nibbling on whatever passes by on the trays. The boys stop bothering me which I am a okay with.

"I like you." I hear a cheerful voice from behind and turn to find its source. A guy about my age stands there grinning.

"Not interested." I tell him turning back around.

"Not asking." He responds causing me to face him again.

"Gay?" I ask. He shakes his head chuckling.

"Just because a guy is not after you doesn't mean he is gay." He says.

"Sorry... so if you aren't looking for a mate why are you participating in the games?" I ask... It's nice talking to someone who doesn't want to grope you.

"I'm trying to get the attention of my Alpha." He answers.

"Are you sure you're not gay?" I tease elbowing him.

"Not like that... I'm an Omega..." he starts but I cut him off.

"I didn't think omegas existed any more! I thought they died out... I mean they are weak no way they get a mate in the games... and you don't look like a weak wolf... I mean I'm not checking you out or anything but dang!" I ramble earning another chuckle.

"Do you want me to explain or not? Because I'm fine with you telling me how hot I am but I just thought you wanted answers." He grins and I punch him in the arm with a scowl.

"Dang woman! Alright I'll tell you! My father mated my mother at 17 before she was eligible for a mate. The Alphas of the time along with the elders saw this as an insult to true mates. He was considered an outcast but instead of shunning him they demoted him... he was a pretty good warrior too. Mom was a Beta's daughter. He became an omega and as his son I am one too." He explains.

"That doesn't tell me why you want to get your Alpha's attention." I say.

"Isn't it obvious? I want to be a warrior! I don't even get proper training just basic self defense. If I can rank highly, besting a few warriors, maybe I can get promoted! Even if I don't get a mate this year with proper training maybe next year I can but this year my focus is ranking high enough for my Alpha to notice. I shouldn't be punished for my father's choices." He rants.

"I get it. I hope you do well..." oh crap! We never introduced ourselves. He chuckles seeing my desperate look.

"Bishop Xavier Knight." He says with a bow. "Nice to make your acquaintance." He holds out a hand. I laugh.

"You are so weird! I'm Everine Filice Waylon... you can call me EV." I tell him shaking his hand.

"A pleasure madam EV. Tho I'm sure every male here already knows who you are." He responds. Over Bishop's shoulder I can see the ever infuriating Alpha Gavin staring a hole through my head and I roll my eyes.

"Please tell me it's not Alpha Numb Nuts over there that you are looking to impress." I say nodding to Alpha Gavin. Bishop laughs but I can see Gavin scowl at me telling me he heard his new nick name.

"Naw my Alpha is pretty cool nothing like Numb Nu..." Bishop is cut off with a hand around his throat.

"I could break your neck pup! Show some respect for an Alpha you worthless mutt... little Omega!" Alpha Gavin yells.

"Put him down!" I order but he doesn't look so I punch him in the nose gaining the Alpha's attention as blood coats his face. "Put him down!" I repeat. With a growl he drops my new friend.

"You will not disrespect me mate! You will not fraternize with other males! You are mine!" He yells grabbing my arm. I glare at him and bring up my knee up full force. This forces his attention from me to the pain between his legs as he drops to the ground.

"YOU are NOT my mate! You will NOT be my mate! And until I am mated I can do as I please!" I turn to Bishop and grab his collar pulling him into a kiss. "Nice meeting you Bish." I say then pull him down so my lips are near his ear. "You may want to get out of here before he recovers." I whisper.

"You too EV." He responds in kind.

With that I let him go and we make our way out of the room through separate doors. On my way out I am stopped by two men as I bump into one of them. I mutter an apology not even looking in their faces. I push past and head to the dorm room that was set for the women.