Main Title and Flight from Ajar Skota

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

STAR WARS

EPISODE II

THE SCOURGE OF THE SITH

There is TURMOIL in the galaxy. Although the siege of Scora ended with a victory for the Resilience, the SITH ELITISTS continue to have their iron grip over the free systems. An uprising must take place.

Meanwhile, the malicious EMPEROR RAVOK continues to work on his Kyber-powered weapon, the STAR REAPER. As the weapon nears completion, a test is in order. It is only a matter of time before it is ready to unveil on the galaxy.

Resilience forces grow, but so do the Sith's. The Elitist fleet, led by DARTH ZEKKO, has ambushed our heroes on a daring mission to the underwater planet of AJAR SKOTA. As the Sith fleet draws in, our heroes prepare an expeditious getaway...

Cut to stars. The music fades away as we zoom down toward Ajar Skota, the underwater world. Day. The waves crash over this planet of pure water. Landing pads are above the water. But under the surface, a civilization thrives. Giant sea creatures pass by the city below. Towering skyscrapers, beautiful architecture, all underwater. These cities are protected by a shielded orb-like covering that encompasses the world below the surface. The lights gleam as the water surrounding it reflects from the city. We head into a temple-like structure. A shot of an octopus-like humanoid, native to Ajar Skota, handing a transmitter to Sarodhi Adulla.

"Don't Let this fall into the wrong hands my dear Sarodhi. This was sent to me by one of our spies. A message from the Sith Elitists. It's urgent. Get it to General Quitos." the creature says.

"Don't worry Ziraan. It's safe with us." Sarodhi replies.

Ziraan looks at her, "Go. Make haste my dear."

He grabs her hand. His slimy tentacle hands detach from her hands. Footsteps can be heard. Jeb Rangor enters the room dressed in full padawan Jedi clothing. Grey and white. His hair is cleaned up but with the iconic padawan learner braid. The force theme plays in a light manner. Followed by his theme.

"We gotta go. They're here." Jeb says.

Sarodhi stands up, "We will meet again my friend.
Thank you."

Ziraan nods, "Sarodhi...May the force be with you...always."

Jeb and Sarodhi exit the building and run toward the Swim Speeder docked near the outside regions of the orb.

"They found us. G spotted Zekko's destroyer approaching." Jeb warns.

They put their goggles on and oxygen masks.

"Go! We have to get this back to Daoplov." Jeb says.

Sarodhi smiles at Jeb. "Let's go..."

The water speeder exits the landing pad inside the orb shield and makes way to the surface. The underwater planet left behind.

As the speeder breaks through the surface, Jeb looks up. He takes off his mask along with Sarodhi. Up above, Zekko's Star destroyer, accompanied by a squadron of Elitist Troopers.

"Oh no..." Jeb says.

Zekko's theme plays. From the inside of the bridge of the destroyer, General Riox looks over onto the watery planet below.

Cut to the inside of his destroyer. The command bridge.

"Sir, we've spotted the Resilience scum." An officer tells Riox.