Revelations

Cut to Roaxia Holding Facility. Zekko is in an interrogation chair. A shield blocks him from escaping.

The head villager from earlier approaches our heroes who are watching from the other side.
"You caught him. I ask you move him off world. To not put my people at any more risk."

Kellus nods, "You have my word."

Jurek looks at Zekko, "A monster, that's what he is..."

Sarodhi shakes her head, "I wanna make him pay for what he did."

Jeb stops her, "Sarodhi, he will. In time. Master, can I speak with him? I have questions."

Kellus nods at his padawan, "Yes, but we must hurry. We will take him to Daoplov. Let me know when you are done."

Kellus then looks at Sarodhi, "Go wait on the Centurion. They have repaired it for you. It should be running now. Wait for our return."

Everyone but Jeb leaves. Jeb opens the shield door. Zekko awaits.

"You said you have answers. Tell me." Jeb orders.

Zekko laughs. Now helmet-less. "That night on the bridge in the mine, when you told me your name, it all came back to me. Your father was my master."

Jeb gets angry. "Why did you betray him? Why did Ravok want him dead?"

Zekko looks at Jeb, "He betrayed me! He blinded my view of the force. Held me back from becoming who I truly was. Ravok offered me power, ways to unlock abilities even the Jedi don't know. Dytrillia and his council know nothing of the force. Only a small fraction of its grandeur. The Emperor killed Gareth because he knew too much. About his plan. And me."

Jeb steps back, "No...you're wrong! The Sith have blinded your view."

Zekko smirks, "Jeb, you and me can join together and rule the galaxy...make things right. We can overthrow Ravok and make the galaxy a better place. End the war. It is in our bloodline..."

Jeb gets stern, "What? What did you just say?!"

Zekko looks at him, "Kellus didn't tell you, I wasn't just Gareth's student, I am his son, your brother Jeb. We are family."

Jeb's eyes well up with tears, "Impossible...NO! That's not true! You're lying! Kellus wouldn't do that...Not to me!"

Zekko smiles, "No...you don't know that. They do it to protect you. But look what good that did. Join me Jeb. As brothers."

Jeb is angry, "No! I can't...I won't..."

Jeb runs out of the interrogation room and leaves the building towards the outskirts of the city. He brushes past Kellus on the way.

"Jeb! Come back! Where are you going?!" Kellus asks.

Jeb runs toward a cliff and jumps onto a small rock island, wearing his gas mask again.

It's silent, he looks at his light sabers then at the gas ocean in front of him. Pondering in his thoughts of the revelations he just heard. A tear rolls down his face.

"Jeb"

he hears, but it sounds different, not his father but similar. It's like two voices in one. "Jeb" he hears again, it sounds more like Kellus, he turns around and his master is standing before him.

"Jeb what's wrong?" Kellus asks.

Jeb ignites his lightsaber to his master, showing darkness rising in him.

"You knew...you knew this whole time and you didn't tell me?! Why?!"

Kellus steps back, "Jeb, breathe, I did it to pro-"

Jeb interrupts him, "To protect me...How does keeping the truth from me protect me?"

Kellus responds, "The Jedi knew it wasn't time for you to know. This is why you take your own journey, to discover your own path to take, if everything is given to us, we won't grow. You won't grow Jeb. Don't give into your emotions, Zekko wants you to turn over to the dark side. But you're stronger than that Jeb. I know it."

Jeb shuts his saber off and looks at his master, "I'm sorry Master...I understand, I just don't know how it's possible. Zekko is my brother. Andian."

Kellus grabs Jeb's shoulder, "Its ok, I know it's hard, but we must get to Daoplov. The Centurion is ready to leave. We will take Zekko with us. It's risky but we have a valuable asset to the Elitists."

Jeb is still shaken by the news. But he gains courage.

"To Daoplov..." he says to his master.

A scene plays of them transporting Zekko onboard the Centurion. In force binders.

Kellus shakes the Roaxian villager's hand. "Thank you." Kellus says.

The villager nods.

The ship begins to take off and leave the gas planet of Roaxia behind. The Centurion readies it's hyperdrive and blasts into hyperspace...