Jeb vs. Zekko

Jeb runs into the forest. He rips off his fog goggles. He knew he saw Zekko. He is alone. Sounds of the battle can be heard in the distance. Popping of explosions. Then, out of nowhere, Zekko swings his blade at his brother.

"It's not too late to come with me Jeb. Discover who you can truly be. What our bloodline is meant to become. We can rule over this galaxy. Brothers. You want to see your family whole again, this is how it can be done. This is how it must be done." Zekko screams at his younger brother.

Jeb steps back. The wind blowing through the trees.

"No Andian. This isn't the only way. Our father was a Jedi, you once were too. Mom and I want you home! Can't you see it? You cause all this death, does this make you happy? Ravok has twisted your mind! Blinded you." Jeb pleas.

Zekko grips his saber tighter. "NO! It was the JEDI who twisted my mind. Our father gave up on me. Ravok showed me the truth. My name is not Andian. Not anymore. He is dead."

Jeb ignites his lightsabers, now two separate blades. He clashes them together.

"You know that's not true. Dad loved you. He just couldn't live with what he turned you in to. You know it." Jeb says.

Zekko turns, "You May be my brother Jeb, but you are still an enemy to the Sith, and for that I must destroy you..."

Zekko yells then backflips into the air, Jeb and his brother duel in the forest. Clashing sabers. The anger in Zekko overwhelms him. Jeb falls to the ground, Zekko charges at him. Jeb does a matrix style move on Zekko blocking his attacks. They make their way into the deep forest, while the battle for Daoplov rages on.

Back on The Valley, Sith Elitists have made their way closer to the base. Quitos fights the oncoming troopers.

Sarodhi contacts him through the communications. "General! This attack is too strong! We must prepare to leave!"

Quitos looks around and sees his people fighting on. The hope is dying.

He replies to Sarodhi, "Yes. All forces prepare to evacuate!"

Kellus looks at him and nods knowing it was the right decision. This battle was a loss. The Sith have driven the Resilience back to their base. Troopers begin making way to the base for cover.

Inside the main walker, Riox observes, "Attack the base. We have them cornered."

He smiles.

The fog starts to clear, the base is now visible. As Kellus begins to run back to base, he gets a feeling,

"Jeb." He says to himself.

Cut back to Jeb and Zekko. Their duel is continuing, sparks flying from the sabers clashing.

Jeb runs into a nearby tunnel, Zekko follows, "You can't hide from who you are Jeb!" Zekko swings at him.

Jeb blocks it.

"I know who I am. A Jedi. Like our father." Jeb affirmatively says.

Zekko forces Jeb, "LIES!"

Jeb flies out of the tunnel. His lightsabers tumble onto the ground. He is defenseless.

Zekko walks over to him, "I gave you a chance Jeb. You should have taken it."

Zekko gives Jeb a non fatal blow with his lightsaber, cutting off his arm. Jeb screams in pain. Zekko picks him up with the force, and throws him onto a tree, knocking Jeb out cold.

Zekko approaches Jeb.

"Brother, it is time for your journey to end." Zekko says as he readies his lightsaber and swings it at Jeb, but he hears a yell, Kellus.

Kellus charges toward Zekko and strikes him in his mask. Damaging it. Zekko takes it off.

"Coming to save your padawan again?" Zekko jokes.

Kellus responds, "Andian stop this. Is this what your father really wanted of you?"

Zekko gets angry, "My father means nothing to me."

Kellus sighs. "You are lost."

Kellus now duels with Zekko again.

"You will never take him. He is my padawan." Kellus commands.

Zekko smiles while they duel. "You think that, but you will not prevail. I will soon have him. He will rule all the galaxy alongside me."

Kellus exclaims, "No, you're wrong. Jeb will bring balance to the force. Unlike you, and Ravok. This galaxy will be free."

Zekko and Kellus resume dueling on the forest surface.

Cut to the inside of the base. Sarodhi and Jurek dock in the hangar after an unsuccessful attack. She meets up with Dara, G7, Quitos, and the few remaining Jedi.

"Get these people on ships immediately. We must evacuate the base for our survival." Quitos says.

Sarodhi nods, "Where's Jeb? Kellus?" She asks.

Quitos responds, "Zekko. They went after Zekko. We've lost many allies today, I don't want to lose two more."

Dara looks concerned, "My son will not be left here. We have to get them before it's too late."

Sarodhi jumps in, "I'll go get him."

Quitos shakes his head, "No Sarodhi, we need you here. I'll send G7 to get him."

G7 looks around and then points at himself,

"Me? Well I'm glad you finally decided to come to me for SOMETHING!"

Quitos smiles. "Take a Resilience shuttle. Go make haste droid. Attention everyone! All forces prepare to evacuate! Make for the hangar bay! All forces prepare to evacuate!"

Citizens talk and soldiers ready arms for an attack. Troopers begin packing up the base. Loading supplies onto the giant resilience ship we saw in episode 1. The few Jedi masters board their Star Fighters, Sarodhi and Jurek ready her ship. Dara boards a resilience craft.

Quitos looks at Sarodhi, "This could work. We will find a new base. When we get to space, we jump to hyperspace."

She smiles, "You got it. We will survive another day. This Sith think they have won, but not this day."

Quitos grabs Sarodhi's hand, "May the force be with you." He comforts to her.

She replies, "And also with you." They part ways and board their respective ships.

Cut back to Kellus and Zekko. They continue to duel, but Kellus hears a voice on his comm.

"Sir, it's G. The Resilience is ready to evacuate. I will come pick you and Jeb up. I can read you on my scanners!"

Kellus struggles then replies, "I'm a bit busy at the moment!"

Kellus blocks another blow from Zekko. But Kellus strikes Zekko in the hand, slicing it clean off. Zekko yells in pain, "AHHHH!"

Kellus causally forces him aside.

"Boy, stop this now. Your mother and brother both want you to come back." Kellus shouts.

Zekko has a tear come down his face, "Come back...COME BACK?! No....I am loyal to the Emperor."

Kellus picks up Jeb. Still unconscious. Arm off. The sound of a ship blasts down to the surface. G7 has arrived. Zekko squirms in pain. He looks at the ship descending down.

Zekko hails Riox. "General. I need assistance. Send a ship to me."

The general replies, "Yes sir. We are about to make an assault on the base."

Zekko responds, "Don't bother. It won't be worth our men."

The General responds, "Are you sure sir? We have them trapped."

Suddenly a screech is heard. The Sith hear it, the Resilience hears it. Slowly a ship appears through the fog. The shadow covers the planet in darkness. Everyone looks to the sky. It booms across the planet. The Star Reaper has arrived...