Eraxo and the Star Reaper

Transition. Cut to deep space. Silence. A loud screech is heard. Zekko's shuttle comes out of hyperspace and zooms toward a dark planet. The mysterious world of Eraxo. Landscape shots are shown. The black mountains dusted with snow give this place a horrid feel. Orange and grey skies pan across the horizon. Zekko's shuttle continues across the mountains. And then, we see the Citadel. Beautiful but dark. The spire reaches into the clouds above. Its unique shape gives it an ominous feel.

A giant courtyard lays at the base of this tower. Multiple Elitist Transports dock near the shipyard. Many Star Destroyers are stationed in an organized fashion. Zekko's shuttle lands in the shipyard. The wings of his ship fold up and dock. Steam exits the landing ramp as Darth Zekko exits. He is followed by two Elitist Troopers. They stand in position as he leaves.

Admiral Prillo approaches Zekko. "Glad to see you've arrived safely my lord. The emperor has been expecting you." She says as she bows her head to Zekko.

"I know, I will make my way to him. Thank you." Zekko replies.

Zekko continues to walk toward the courtyard. He removes his helmet in the process As he walks, the black trees with orange leaves blow in the wind and onto the cobblestone courtyard floor. Zekko enters the main entrance. Immediately we cut to him in the elevator. He can see out over the base. What the Sith have become is extraordinary. So powerful. Their forces have become greater.

The elevator door opens on the top level, Ravok's throne room. Zekko walks down a long hallway. Elitist Guards stand at the door. The both turn and open the doors to the throne room. As it opens, the long red carpet leading to Ravok's throne is shown. To the left a giant window overlooking the courtyard and shipyard. Zekko walks toward him, and sets his helmet on a stand near the entrance.

Ravok is seated on his Grey and Red throne.

"Welcome home, my boy. General Riox informed me of his failure. Not to worry, we will soon be operational. It is time for our reign to reach its full power. I can feel it. You seem troubled." Ravok says.

"It's nothing. And what of the traitor? The spy who sent the message to the Resilience?" Zekko asks.

"Guards!" Ravok yells and the doors open.

Troopers are dragging the same solider from the transmission the Resilience saw. He is squirming and writhing in the handcuffs.

"Hold still!" A trooper calls to him.

They throw him at the foot of Ravok's throne.

"This, this is our traitor. I thought you would want to deal with him properly Darth Zekko. He has committed treason and must be executed." Ravok says as he extends his hand signaling Zekko to take his lightsaber out.

"Do what must be done." Ravok shouts. "Show no mercy." He says as Zekko nods.

He ignites his red lightsaber. He makes eye contact with the traitor. Something comes over Zekko. Something he hadn't felt before. The fear in the prisoners eyes got to him.

Zekko trembles and sighs. "I can't. I can't do it." He retracts his saber.

Ravok snarls.

He stands up and unleashes his black lightsaber and kills the prisoner. "Fool. You are weak. You show too much weakness. Like your master before me. Don't let your emotions get to you. I will deal with this later. Guards take this body away! Come my student, I must show you what I've been working on."

Zekko walks over to him and looks over toward the opening in the throne room. As he does he sees a decoration on his masters wall. The lightsaber of his former master Gareth Rangor. On the wall, like a trophy.

"Come here." Ravok says. "Behold. The Star Reaper!"

As he says that a giant star destroyer-like ship raises from the ground far away behind the main shipyard. But it's no star destroyer. Underneath, a giant half dome is attached to the bottom. That is were the super laser is. The weapon is massive. It casts a shadow as it blocks to light coming down from the sun.

Zekko is in awe. "It's beautiful." He says.

"Powered by the crystals you retrieved on Scora, this will bring an end to this war. To all hope. It is ready for a test. To show the galaxy our true power. The Sith Elitists will rise today." Ravok commands.

"And what of the Jedi?" Zekko asks.

Ravok smiles at him, "Like I said, it is ready for a test." Eluding to where he wants to unveil it.

A shot of the citadel is show. Lightning strikes and we transition to the next scene...