Duel on Roaxia

Our heroes exit the craft with their Kylo Ren like masks that cover their nose and mouth. Smoke bellowing from the rear where it was hit.

The Villager walks up to them, "Looks pretty bad. We saw what happened to Rou Flodi...You Jedi?"

Kellus steps forward, "Yes, well some of us. We were attacked, can you help us repair the damage? We can pay."

The villager shakes his head, "No need. Yes we can. Come, I will take you to my city."

The village is powered by a main energy shield which protects the inhabitants from any outside invaders. It covers the whole city and a bit of the outskirts. The cracks in the island have been patched with metal to prevent gas from seeping up through the shield.

The city is beautiful. For a primitive society.

"You can take your masks off in here. The gas doesn't get into our city." The Villager says.

They all remove their masks.

Jurek is in awe of what he's seeing. "You guys built this?"

The Villager laughs, "Why yes! Over many generations our ancestors built The City. Little by little it became what you are seeing today. I sent some of my people to retrieve your ship and start repairing it."

Sarodhi looks at this villager., "Thank you, for doing this. For helping us in our time of need."

"Oh no worries at all dear, come come quickly, you guys can rest here. I will show you to the main hall."  The Villager says to the heroes.

The group makes their way toward the main hall in the city. The hall is stunning. Fit for a king almost.

"This is unbelievable.." G7 says.

"Never have I seen anything like this..."

The villager seats them at a table. "We prepared a feast! For tonight is the night of the Roaxians! And I'm honored to have you all as guests!"

Food is served and the heroes feast. But Jeb drops his utensil, something is on his mind. He can feel a presence drawing near.

Jeb stands up from the table. Sarodhi notices, so does Kellus.

"Everything alright Jeb?" Kellus asks.

"He's here. I can feel his presence. Zekko."

Kellus walks over to The Villager, "Tell your people to stay here. Jeb and I have to go."

The villager is thrown off, "Okay, what is it?"

Kellus sighs, "The Sith. They are here."

Sarodhi runs over, "Let me help."

Kellus smiles and grabs her hand, "This isn't your fight, in time, but not now."

She nods. "Jeb, come back..." she says.

"I will" he replies.

The two Jedi exit the city. Masks now on. They walk over the ridge and behold, Zekko's ship. Crashed. 3 Spire-Class fighters dock near the wreck. Flames and smoke accompany this carnage. Zekko emerges from his ship. Troopers guard him in formation as they notice the two Jedi. Zekko and his troops march toward them.

"At last. We meet, Jeb Rangor. And your master? You think Var Kellus is capable to train you? No. Jeb. You are so much more than you think."

Kellus stops, "Don't listen to him Jeb. He's full of lies."

Zekko laughs under his helmet. "I am not the one who lies. The Jedi. They are liars!"

Jeb screams, "You're wrong! You have killed many! Aren't you satisfied?!"

Zekko responds, "And many more deaths will come! We have achieved total domination. And now, I will destroy you."

Zekko readies his saber. Jeb takes out his duel blades and magnetically joins them to become a duel saber. It locks and Kellus gets ready too.

"You are no match for me...The power of the Sith flows in me!" Zekko says to Jeb.

The troopers with Zekko Ready their weapons. Kellus sees them, and prepares to take them out.

"We'll see.." Jeb says.

Zekko charges are Jeb. Their sabers clash. Duel music plays. This is the first time they have met again since Scora. But Jeb's skills have gotten better. The Sith pilots begin to fire on Kellus. They extend shields and block Kellus' lightsaber attacks.

"Surrender or die Jedi scum..." one trooper says.

"Not today." Kellus replies.

Kellus knows better. He forces the troopers  helmets off, choking them, and throws them off a ledge into the gassy abyss. He looks for Jeb. But they are nowhere to be seen. Kellus runs looking for his padawan. Jeb and Zekko continue to duel on this gaseous planet. Their lightsabers screech in the wind. The duel commences.

Jeb holds up the fight well. Zekko forces a nearby rock at Jeb but Jeb slashes it with his saber.

"You have grown Jeb. If only you knew what you could become..." Zekko states

Jeb charges toward Zekko, "No!"

Jeb swings his lightsaber at Zekko, tearing a piece of his cape. Gas spews out from the surface as they make their way to a pointed ledge. A cliff. Below them, a gas abyss. Jeb swings up his lightsaber and deflects his enemy. Zekko continues at full force on the young force learner. Their sabers lock.

"Has Kellus not told you? Your place in all this...it's so much more than you think."

Jeb replies, "You don't know me...YOU DONT KNOW ME!"

Jeb unlocks the sabers and takes a step back. The pebbles crumble off the edge of this pointed cliff.

"I know, everything." Zekko says as he almost pushes Jeb off the cliff.

Zekko swings just lightsaber up, ready to take Jeb down, but something stops the Sith Lord, he can't move his arm, like something is holding him back. A force. Var Kellus...