Daoplov

Enter Daoplov airspace. Day. The Centurion speeds out and approaches the surface of the Resilience home world. This mossy green planet with rolling hills and foggy atmosphere make it an ideal base to hide from any Elitist patrol. The Centurion zooms toward a large dome-like structure on the surface. As the fog clears, we see more of this base.

The squads of ships docked in the landing bay await for departure. The ships seen in the past episode docked as well. Resilience workers repair damaged ships, a GONK droid tries to help but fails. Troops gather around as the Centurion docks. Mechanics attach tubes to it to refuel and repair it. Sarodhi, Jeb and G7 exit. Jeb and Sarodhi still wet from the mission.

Dara Rangor walks up to them, "I'm glad you two are ok. Let's get you dry."

Jeb smiles. His mother is now part of the Resilience.

"We have a message. We must have a meeting." Jeb says as they walk into the main base.

The fog is getting thicker as the day continues on Daoplov.

Cut to the conference room. Sarodhi is dressed in new clothing. Her blue and yellow vest contrasts her black hair. Her hair is braided but in a bun. She stands next to Jeb. General Quitos of the Resilience walks in.

"What have you brought from Ajar Skota? What did Ziraan have for us?" Quitos asks.

Sarodhi hands Quitos the transmitter, "This. He said it's a message from the Sith Elitists. One of Ziraan's spies inside their army." She says.

Jeb looks on as he eagerly awaits what the message is.

Quitos takes it and puts it into the transmission hub. Multiple resilience troopers watch on. The transmission starts up.

On screen, a shaken up Elitist trooper. Well, a Resilience spy to be more exact. "The time has come for the Sith. Ravok has gone mad. He is building something big. A weapon. A deadly, planet-killing weapon. I don't have much time but I must tell you, Ravok plans a test. Where, I do not know but you must stop it. The weapon is currently on the Sith home world of ER-"

The transmission cuts out before he can finish. The troopers murmur over the news.

"A weapon?! Just what the Jedi masters said...they were right. This was what Ravok wanted to use the mines for. To supply his weapon with enough firepower to wipe out the galaxy. This is not good." Jeb says.

"The transmission ended before he could disclose the location of the weapon. What do we do now?" G7 asks.

General Quitos speaks up, "I must speak! We as a whole don't have enough force to take on the Sith. We need more allies! If we are to take this weapon down, we can't do it alone."

Jeb talks next, "I can help. I will go inform the Jedi Order of this plan. They will assist us. I know it. Let me go to Rou Flodi. General."

Jeb nods as he stops talking.

Sarodhi looks at the General, "Sir we can't just sit back and wait for the Sith to strike. We must gain allies."

Quitos looks at her, "I agree Sarodhi, but we have no means of finding any. I wish we did but we don't. We will have to fight with what we have for now. We are still the hope in this galaxy. The Sith try to take it away, but not today. Young Jeb, you may go. Take Sarodhi with you."

G7 exclaims, "Me too?"

Quitos smiles, "Yes of course. When you get word, report back to me. Since the transmission was cut off, we will try to decode the rest. Good luck, and may the force be with you all."

The scene cuts to the outside of the command center. The loading bay, where the Centurion lies. As our heroes get ready, a voice calls out to Jeb.

"Jeb. I'm here."

"Come." It says again.

Jeb turns and walks toward the foggy forest near the base. Sarodhi doesn't notice his absence. Jeb continues walking into the forest. The sound of the birds above give it an eerie feeling. Jeb continues to walk into the damp and murky forest. A screech from below startled him. It was just a small little creature.

"Jeb..."

The voice is clear. As if it was right behind Jeb.

Jeb turns around quickly and ignites his two sabers, and a blue glow comes over him. For before him, stands Gareth Rangor, his late father as a force ghost.

"It's me. I'm here son." Gareth utters.

Jeb is shocked. Tears rolling. "Dad? You're here...I missed you so much." Jeb says as he retracts his sabers.

Gareth smiles at his now grown up son.

"Look at you son. You are so grown up. The man my son has become. I am so proud of you. A Jedi, like me. I wish I could've been there to watch you grow up. It wasn't until the force awakened in you that I could see you." Gareth proudly says.

Jeb looks at his force ghost father and says "It's ok father, I am so glad you are here, now. Why did Grand Leader Ravok kill you? Why..."

Gareth looks at his son and sighs, "Being a Jedi doesn't mean you're invincible. I had something Ravok wanted and he was determined to take it from me. Even if it meant taking me out in the process."

Jeb continues to tear up. "What did he want from you?" Jeb asks.

Gareth looks at him and says, "He wanted my padawan. Now Darth Zekko. Ravok felt what Zekko had become and was determined to take him from me. Ravok twisted his mind and turned him to the dark side. That is why I left the Order. I couldn't handle the loss. I couldn't lose you or your mother too. I went into hiding. But Ravok needed to find me as I was a threat to Zekko's salvation. I fought his forces off, but in the end, I was defeated. Little did he know I had my son to rise up one day and defeat him. This is your fight Jeb. You must rise up. Though times seem dark, just know I am always with you. I love you, my son. Give your mother my love."

Gareth fades away, and Jeb is left by himself. The sound of Sarodhi's voice is heard.

"Jeb?! Jeb where are you?!"

Jeb rushes to her.

"Everything ok?" She asks.

"Yes. I saw my father." Jeb says.

"Your father? How," Sarodhi asks.

"The Jedi, when they die they leave the physical bodies behind and become one with the force. Their ghosts in the flesh can communicate with the living. It's hard to wrap your head around but it's truth." Jeb replies.

"I believe you. I don't understand but I believe you." She says.

"Come on. The ship is ready. Your mother wants to say goodbye first." Sarodhi says as they leave the forest.

Jeb turns around one last time and sees nothing.

As our heroes prepare to go to Rou Flodi, Dara approaches Jeb. "I saw him, I saw dad. He told me to give you his love. I miss him, a lot." Jeb says as his voice cracks.

Dara tears up, "You saw him? I-I don't know what to say. I miss him too. I came to see you off. I love you so much Jeb. Tell Kellus I said hello. I will see you again soon."

Dara grabs his hand and she hugs him. The two embrace.

"Ready?" Sarodhi inquires.

Jeb nods and leaves his mother.

"I'll be back soon mother." Jeb informs.

Jeb makes his way toward the ship and boards it. The ramp closes and the Centurion begins to power up.

Inside the cockpit, Sarodhi sits down, "Ready for another adventure?" She asks.

Jeb smiles, "You know it."

Outside the ship, it takes off and leaves the foggy planet of Daoplov. Dara watches as the ship departs and jumps to hyperspace...