The Star Reaper Unleashed

Cut to the resilience hangar.

"WE NEED TO GO NOW!" Sarodhi responds.

Riox looks up from outside. "Pull all forces out! The Emperor will take care of the rest."

A star destroyer descends to the surface and picks up the Sith fleet. It also picks up Zekko in the forest as well. Still wounded.

"The Jedi. The hope. It will all be gone." Zekko says to General Riox.

The Star Destroyer takes off and heads toward Daoplov Airspace.

Cut to the Star Reaper.

The Emperor commands this deadly weapon. "Fire on the base. Nothing left alive. You may fire when ready."

Troopers again prepare to fire. The weapon charges up.

"The war ends here." Ravok hauntingly says.

Back on the base, ships are taking off. The lead Resilience ship takes off first. The big one. Multiple crafts take off as well. The Jedi star fighters are the last to leave. Master Set Ju Idda readies his ship, along with the others. Sarodhi takes off. Jurek inside as well.

"Is Jeb still alive?" Jurek asks.

Sarodhi tears up, "I don't know. We can only hope."

The ships take off from the hangar. As they do, the Star Reaper fires on the base. Hitting the hangar. Destroying the last Jedi masters inside. The weapon pulses as the ships evade the laser blast. Quitos looks at the base, his base is destroyed. The surface begins to crack. The planet starts to explode. G7's ship meets up with the rest of the fleet.

As what's left of the Resilience leaves the base, the dark shadow of the Star Reaper looms over the planet. This weapon, the Star Reaper, has been unleashed upon the galaxy. Multiple Star Destroyers make up the Sith fleet.

Inside the main hangar, an officer reports to Riox. "Sir, multiple Resilience ships have escaped."

Riox smiles, "Let them run. They cannot get far..."

The Resilience fleet is shown in a beautiful haunting shot as they fly over their base getting destroyed.

Quitos comes over the comm, "Prepare the jump for hyperspace."

Cut to the Centurion.

Sarodhi talks to Jurek, "All we've worked for, all we've accomplished, has been destroyed."

Jurek holds her, "No, look ahead. We still have this. We have each other. Hope doesn't come from a base. It comes from the people. We still have that. We will win this war. The day will come."

She tears up and readies her ship. The other Resilience fighters begin to all jump to hyperspace.

As the Centurion readies to go, a creaking noise is heard.

"Jump to hyperspace!" Jurek yells.

"I'm trying! I'm locked on to something! I can't get free!" Sarodhi yells.

The Centurion has been targeted by the Sith. They have pulled her ship with a tractor beam.

"They have us! The Sith have us..." are Sarodhi's last words in the film.

She does not know if Jeb is alive or not. A shot of Zekko's destroyer pulling in the Centurion is shown.

Inside the bridge, Riox hails The Emperor, "My lord, Zekko is wounded, but we managed to capture one of the Resilience head ships. The Centurion."

The Emperor laughs, "Good work General. Pull our forces out and make way for Eraxo. Our Job is done here."

The Sith Fleet speeds away as the beautiful planet of Daoplov is left in pieces. The Star Reaper made It's mark. The Resilience base has been destroyed...