Back to Base

Transition to Eraxo. Day. But looks like night. The Star Reaper looms over the Citadel. Enter the main conference room. General Riox enters. Ravok awaits his arrival.

"General, the Star Reaper test was a success. Your help in this achievement will be praised. I called this meeting because I feel a disturbance in the force, something I haven't felt in a long time. Darth Zekko is in danger. I want you to deploy your armies across the galaxy. Take Zekko's destroyer, And your army will follow." The Emperor says.

Riox nods, "Yes my Lord. And what of the Star Reaper?"

The Emperor chuckles, "When the time comes, we will strike again..."

The Troopers stand in respect of their leader Riox as he orders, "Prepare our destroyers for departure. We must find Lord Zekko..."

Transition to hyperspace. Enter the Centurion. Zekko in bonds.

G7 walks up to Zekko and they have a humorous moment, "Help me out of this..." Zekko says to G.

"No! My orders were to stand guard..." G says.

Zekko laughs, "You, so small. Stand guard? I can short you out in an instant."

Kellus walks in, "Silence. No more out of you. The Resilience General will be pleased with your capture."

Zekko responds, "Taking me to your precious base? After we destroyed your last home, we will destroy this one too...you'll see."

Kellus wearily looks at Zekko then leaves the room Zekko is in and closes the door. Locking it.

Jeb sits at a table in the main area, spinning his lightsaber on the table. Still processing the news he heard.

Jurek walks in, "What you did out there, that was amazing."

Jeb smiles at him.

"Everything ok Jeb?" Jurek asks.

Jeb gets out of his daydream and look at him, "Oh oh yeah I'm sorry, I'm fine."

Jurek pats him on the back, "Well if you need anything please let me know."

Jeb smiles at him, "Thank you Jurek."

Kellus stands guard at the room Zekko is in. Jurek comes by, "What will happen to him when we arrive?"

Kellus sighs, "I don't know, but he has information we could use. To win this war. And he's a good bargaining chip. Where do you come from Jurek?"

Jurek responds, "I grew up on Tivillian 5. The Ship Graveyard. My family worked for the head master of the yard. Ever since I was a child I knew I one day was to join the Resilience. When I saved up enough to get out of the graveyard, I made my way to Daoplov. Met Quitos and went to pilot school. That's where I met Sarodhi."

Kellus smiles, "And what of your parents?"

Jurek's smile goes stern, "They work for the Sith. I haven't said anything cause I know nothing, all I know is they left me when I was young. They believed in the Sith plans, while I did not. They made their choices, and I haven't spoken to them since..."

Kellus gives Jurek a hug, "I'm sorry. Just remember, in times of hardship, the force is always with you."

Cut to the Centurion cockpit. Sarodhi is flying the ship, Jeb enters, she turns around.

"Jeb! I'm glad you're ok. Is everything alright? You seem down." She says.

Jeb stares at the hyperspace in from of him. "It's nothing. I'm ok."

Sarodhi sighs, "Jeb, I've known you for a while now, you have to start being honest with me. What's wrong?"

Jeb looks at her, "When you guys left, I talked to Zekko. He told me things I never knew."