The Transmission

Zekko runs down the hallway, taking out guards wherever they come. Zekko is a fugitive on Daoplov. His used his own mother to escape. More guards walk down and see Zekko but he already forces them to the wall. He walks over to one of them and grabs the key to unlock his binders. He does so and is now a free man. Sort of. He picks up a blaster from the guard and runs toward the transmission center. As Zekko runs, shooting down troopers, this causes a ruckus.

Cut to the command center.

A trooper runs in. "SIR! ZEKKO! He's escaped!!!"

General Quitos looks at his trooper, "Make sure he doesn't leave this base!"

Jeb looks at Quitos, "Oh no...Mom."

Jeb runs out of the room and toward the prison center. He runs over to the cell and sees his mother inside.

He opens the door, "Mom are you alright?"

She nods, "Yes. I tried Jeb, I tried to bring him home."

Jeb helps her up, "Go somewhere safe. I'll see you soon!"

Jeb runs toward the transmission room. But it is pretty far from where he is now.

Zekko stops and sees his effects sitting on that table. He forces his lightsaber to him and helmet. Now he is complete. He ignites his red lightsaber and starts slashing through troopers.

"OPEN FIRE!" A trooper yells.

Zekko forces all of them to the roof and slashed every trooper in the room. He is now in the transmission center.

Cut to Sarodhi and Jurek. They all regroup and speak with the Jedi Masters.

"Zekko escaped. We have to recapture him. Before it's too late." Sarodhi says. "Go get the civilians to safety." She continues

Master Leli nods. An alarm sounds. Sarodhi sees Jeb run by the room they are in and she looks out at him. Kellus sees this and runs after Jeb.

Inside the transmission center, Zekko locks the doors by forcing them down. He goes onto the computer and finds the Sith Elitist Signal.

An Elitist Trooper answers, "Sector Code 175 what is your business here?"

Zekko responds, "This is Darth Zekko. The Resilience hace made their base on Daoplov. Inform Emperor Ravok and General Riox of this!"

The trooper responds. "Yes my lord. They have sent our ships looking for you, I will inform them and they will be arriving shortly."

Zekko panting says, "They will put up a fight...be ready."

The transmission ends.

Zekko finds the other exit door and bolts toward it. From here, the hangar bay lies in front. The main entrance. Zekko runs out, Jeb sees him and they make eye contact. Jeb pauses, and Zekko runs away, into the foggy forest. He disappears in an instant.

Kellus catches up with Jeb, "Did you see Zekko?"

Jeb responds, "Yes, but he won't get far, not in this weather."

Inside the transmission room, sparks fly from where Zekko attacked. Multiple bodies lie on the ground. Sarodhi runs over to the computer he was using. She plays back the transmission.

"No..." she says as she looks at Dytrillia and Quitos.

"The Sith are coming." Sarodhi says.

Jurek looks stunned, "We need to prepare an assault. Fight back." Jurek valiantly states.

The Jedi agree, so does Quitos, "Sarodhi, prepare the troops for an attack. This has gone on too long."

She nods.

"Dytrillia, you and the Jedi along with Jeb and Kellus will lead an attack on the ground." Sarodhi commands.

The Masters nod. This could work if they work together.

A scene of troopers preparing for battle is shown. Sarodhi informs Jeb of the plan and they get ready for an attack. Defending their home base. Everyone is now in The Valley near the base. The fog is thick. Everyone is wearing fog visors to help them see. It's silent. Bugs chirp in the forest. Nothing is heard. Suddenly, a screech from the sky is booming throughout the planet. The Sith have arrived. Their fleet is here...