The Test

Cut to the Star Reaper. Next to it is Lord Zekko's destroyer. Enter the command bridge of the Star Reaper. Emperor Ravok sits in his throne. Zekko stands next to him as he watches below. The Sith set up a broadcast over all systems. Their statement will be heard today.

Ravok speaks, "Today is a day for death. For destruction. The time of the Sith Elitists is now. The galaxy will know the full power of the dark side...We will rule all the systems. Cower in fear, but you cannot hide from the STAR REAPER!"

Zekko, helmet now on, watches the planet of Rou Flodi.

Cut to Zekko's destroyer, Riox is doing the same.

Back on the Reaper, Ravok turns to his student. "On your command...Darth Zekko."

Zekko looks at his master, then back at the planet.

"Show no mercy..." Ravok tells Zekko.

"Do it. Fire on Rou Flodi." Zekko says.

Ravok turns to an officer in the bridge. "You may fire when ready."

The officer nods, "Yes my lord. Prepare to fire!"

Down near the laser dome, troopers prepare the weapon. Troopers take out multiple Kyber Crystals and place them in the ignition.

"Ready to fire!" A trooper yells.

Back in the bridge, the officer readies the weapon to fire on the beautiful planet. Pressing multiple buttons and pulling levers to fire. The weapon charges.

Down on the surface, well the clouds, our heroes ready the Centurion. Many civilian shuttles leave the city behind. The Centurion readies to leave. As it takes off, inside the cockpit Jeb looks at Master Chorbli aiding the last few ships off the city.

"May the force be with him..." Jeb says as his voice breaks.

He never really got close to Chorbli in his training but he knew he was a good person. Cut to Master Chorbli. Many civilians did not make it. But he calms them down.

"It'll be ok. It'll be...ok. Trust in the force. Close your eyes. Smell the air...Breathe." Chorbli was distracting the people, getting their mind off of their impending doom.

The Centurion zooms into space. Sarodhi is tearing up. A fleet of ships follow, civilian ships. Mainly meant for travel not war. The Jedi star fighters follow the transports. The weapon pulses. A laser beam begins to glow at the base of the reaper. Soon, the yellow and orange beam begins to fire on the planet below. Sarodhi's face glows by the beam coming down from the ship. Jeb looks out and tears up. Savages. No dialogue, just somber music. Jurek's mouth is wide open. Kellus grabs the seat in the cockpit and clutches it. The orange glow encompasses the ships escaping the planet.

Down on the surface, Master Chorbli looks up one last time before the blast from the laser takes out the entire mountain city of Rou Flodi. Puts his hand on his chest and closes his eyes. Cut back to space.

Ravok stands up. "Look at it...It's beautiful."

Zekko takes his helmet off. A tear rolls down his face. The orange glow too reflects on him. On Zekko's shuttle Riox look at it too. The weapon pulses as the planet begins to explode internally. Rou Flodi. Is no more. The test was successful.

Cut to Daoplov. Inside the Resilience base. General Quitos is in the conference room.

A Resilience officer informs him, "Sir, Rou Flodi...it's been destroyed."

Quitos takes a breath, his breathing is labored. Heartbroken. Same with Dara.

She asks, "And what of Sarodhi and Jeb? Did they make it off in time?"

A long pause. The officer reports in, "Yes. Yes they made it."

Quitos sighs. "Thank goodness."

Dara is relieved as well.

Suddenly a transmission comes in. Sarodhi.

"General! We are alive. The citizens of Rou Flodi will be heading to Daoplov for shelter. The Jedi are with them." She says.

The General replies, "Sarodhi I'm so glad you're ok. Make haste. We must regroup to form an attack plan."

Sarodhi nods and the hologram transmission ends.

Cut back to the ashes of Rou Flodi. The ships still loom in the airspace. The planet in crumbles. Now asteroids. The Centurion is the only ship with hyperspeed capabilities. Cut to the Star Reaper.

The same officer reads a beeping on his monitor. "Sir, life forms detected nearby. Survivors."

Ravok ponders, "Destroy them. Destroy them all. The weapon needs to recharge before we use it next. Lord Zekko, lead a squadron of troopers to attack the survivors. Make it fast. Turn their petty fleet to ashes like the planet."

Zekko turns to his master, "It will be done master. Ready my ship."

The officer nods and informs Zekko, "Sir...one more thing, there is a ship, one we recognize on our scanners. It's the Centurion."

Zekko turns, "Rangor. At last. Him and his friends have helped the people of Rou Flodi. I'll take care of him."

Zekko marches to the hangar bay of the Star Reaper.

He pages General Riox, "General, prepare your squad for an attack. Follow my lead."

Riox nods, "It will be done my lord."

Zekko boards his shuttle and readies it for an attack on the defenseless civilians of Rou Flodi...