Here Comes The Next Faiz

Aragami is a type of lifeforms that devour everything in their path even the living and non-living things. They are classed as "god" because they cannot be killed by mere weapons. But the warriors called God Eater stand against them and protect the remaining survivers of the huminaty from Aragami.

At a wasteland...

It shows the land is completely empty. With many ruins, empty ground with no plants, no animals or even humans. Aragami wondering around the area where they trying to find food. But in that instant, it shows three human are fighting against the Aragamis near the huge ruins. Two man and a woman, they are the God Eater from Fenrir Far East Branch, the 1st Unit, the strongest among all in the Far East Branch. All God Eater and former God Eater always have the bracelet attached their right wrist.

The first man is the leader, Amamiya Lindow. He has short dark hair with some strand cover his left eyes and black eyes. Mostly seen wearing long red-brown coat, black shirt inside, long brown pants and boots. His Jinki is blade-chainsaw type. He's quite a smoker but have good leadership and always giving the right orders so his teammates won't die on the field.

The second man, or teenage is Soma Schicksal, the son of Fenrir Far East Branch's Director. He has spiky short white/grey hair and green-blue eyes. He mostly seen wearing dark blue long hoddie coat, yellow button shirt inside with brown tie, long dark green pants and blue shoes with white highlights. His Jinki is a buster sword type. He dislike interact in others making everyone know that he is an anti-social type, very arrogant and think that he shouldn't follow any rules thinking he's above all of it.

The woman is Tachibana Sakuya. She has short black hair with longer stands at the front and brown eyes. She mostly seen in black backless top with strand at her neck, black bleach dress with green highlights and green shorts, and heeled shoes. Her Jinki is a sniper type. She's very kind toward her teammates and always be like a mother or big sister figures to her juniors.

They currently fighting against several Ogretails. Orgetails are dinosaur like Aragami with huge head, huge fangs, loving on two legs and huge tail with an ogre like face at the tail. Lindow and Soma are fighting in close-range while Sakuya support them with long-range shooting. After few minutes, they already finish dealing with the Orgetails as Sakuya went to them and Lindow blow the smoke from his mouth.

Lindow: *sigh* We finally done.

Soma: Tch. They're really annoying when too many.

Sakuya: It can't be helped. There's Aragami all over the place no matter where we go.

While Soma and Sakuya look around, Lindow called the base.

Lindow: Here's Lindow. We have finish dealing with the Aragami in this side.

Hibari(Comm): Here's base. We've received the data already, goodwork on exterminating the Aragami.

Lindow: It's look like there's no Aragami left around here, we'll be going back to base.

Hibari(Comm): Roger.

Lindow hang up and look around as he went back to Sakuya and Soma as they went back to the truck. Lindow stopped as he look back at the surroundings, he look up at the hill.

Sakuya: Lindow, is there something wrong?

Lindow: *turn around* No, nothing.

He take the last glance at the cliff before walk back and follow Sakuya and Soma. Up at the hill, a figure come out and look at where the 1st Unit was before. The figure look at the them leaving from the area as it disappear. Sakuya drive the truck as Lindow and Soma sit at the back. After one hour, Sakuya suddenly stopped as she look at the right side.