Operation Meteorite

After done with the mission, Yuu went to the maintenance room and meet with Sakaki.

Sakaki: You didn't heed my warning. But at least it didn't effect you that much.

Yuu: I'm sorry.

Sakaki: You've come to the terms with it?

Yuu: Yes...

Sakaki: I see... So what will be your decision?

Yuu: Dr. Sakaki... please restore it. Please restore my Jinki.

Sakaki: What?

Yuu: One more thing. Please don't tell anyone about my condition. Especially Alisa, I don't want her to worry about me.

Sakaki: What a curious lad you are. May I ask you this? Why?

Yuu: I... want to protect everyone. By wearing the Fair armor, I can understand how the user of the past and how Arata fought to protect others despite they called monsters. I want to fight along side him!

???: You really hard and reckless person, y'know that?

He turn to the door and saw Arata. He walk into the room and went near the Jinki as he take out a blueprint and look at it.

Arata: *turn to Yuu* Yuu, let we handle with the repair, partner.

Yuu: Okay, I'm counting on you.

He walk out and left. Arata and Sakaki talk about the new part of the Jinki and how it'll be use depend on Yuu's compability rate.

Licca: Doctor... are you saying this is a Jinki?!

Sakaki: I design this with his compability rate in mind.

Arata: And his agility has getting closer to me, that is we need to create the finest one. It based on my Jinki, but even more stronger for him.

Licca: Arata, have you even make this kind of Jinki?

Arata: Hey, who do you think helped you make mine and Yuu's?

Licca: Well, that's true but...

Yuu is walking through the hallway as he went to Alisa's room. He knocked the door but there's no answer making him think that Alisa might be with her personal doctor.

Yuu: *sigh* Right when I wanted to meet her... She's not there...

Then he shove into his pocket as he take out a hairchip with flower at it.

Yuu: I was thinking this'll cheer her, but I don't think it'll work...

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

Different God Eaters from different branch around the world gathered here at Far East Branch so they can succeeded the Aegis Project.

At the main lobby...

The 1st Unit meet with each other as Yuu and Arata are with them.

Yuu: Huh? It's not ready yet?

Lindow: Yeah. So you'll join us from day two.

Sakuya: The operation have been moved. It's unfortunate, but it can't be helped.

Yuu: I see...

Arata: By the way, I'm supposed to be at the maintenance room and busy right now. Why call me along?

Soma: We're dealing lots of Aragami this time. It'll take powerful monsters to destroy other monsters.

Arata: Hey, hey, I told you stop calling me and yourself that.