The One That Lead

After returning to base, they get themselves checked by the medical team. Alisa went to see Dr. Oruguma and she tell him about her current condition and the trauma she still had. When Yuu's Jinki was sent to the maintenance room, even she was suprised that the Jinki is badly damaged and snapped into half. Both Yuu and Alisa won't be joining any mission for a while for the time being before they can get back to work. They'll be given time to rest.

At the Director's Office...

Johannes: Both New-Types are out of commission.

Tsubaki: I'm sorry.

Sakaki: About this variant Vajra that the 1st Unit encountered... I found it in the database of the Russian Branch.

He shows the picture of Dyaus Pita when it still at the Russia area and damaged the surroundings.

Johannes: Dyaus Pita...

Tsubaki: Did you say Russia?

Sakaki: It was six years ago, but there's very little data. But...

Johannes: What is it?

Sakaki: Arata-kun told me that he encountered with this Dyaus Pita two years. He even said that it won't tolerate with other Aragami, and he barely able to escape from it.

Johannes: I see.

(Elevator)

Tsubaki: Apparently, it makes quite a rampage.

Lindow: Then, how did it get here to Far East Branch?

Tsubaki: We have no idea. But according to Sakuya's report, this Aragami likes to attack people. And it attacked Arata before.

Lindow: The kid too...?

Tsubaki: Eventually...

Lindow: That's not something I wanna face.

Tsubaki: It seems that Ameilla have a connection to it.

She shows Lindow the data at the tablet. It shows Alisa when she was a little girl, and the record of her late parents.

Lindow: So that's it. I guess we have no choice but to face this Pita or whatever it's called. A subordinate's mental health is also a unit captain's job.

Tsubaki: Still... Dr. Sakaki told me that, like the earlier reports about a variant Ouroboros... For some reason, strong Aragami are drawn to the Far East.

Lindow: The Far East, huh? Sounds pretty ominous, Anee.

Tsubaki: Open the next file.

Lindow: *tapping at the tablet* Huh? This is--!

Tsubaki: Do you think they're gathering in the Far East?

(Director's Office)

Johannes: Whatever the reason, the threat are growing. How's the device?

Sakaki: We can use it anytime, but... Johann, shouldn't we wait for the New-Types to recover?

Johannes: Dr. Sakaki, that is why I called you here. Alisa Ilinichina Ameilla is currently under her physian's care. A psychiatric problem is out of our hand. But what about Kannagi Yuu... Can his Jinki be fixed?

Sakaki: I'll take a look right after this. Licca-kun asked me to come. I won't know until I saw it, but I'll do what I can.

Johannes: Please do your best.

Sakaki: By the way, Arata-kun been in many mission lately, why is that?

Johannes: He is currently the strongest member in Far East Branch, and he also a Kamen Rider and an Aragami. He is doing a great job on collecting the core for the Aegis Project.