Those Who Slay Aragami

Three places at the Far East Branch areas are attacked by some horde of Aragamis. The Defense Units couldn't make it in time to the next area so Sakaki decided to send Arata there. Tsubaki wasn't sure since Arata is an Aragami but Sakaki have faith on him and let him fight.

(Area D)

Arata transform into Kamen Rider Faiz and fight with the Aragami that breach into the shelter. Faiz keep slashing, punching and kicking the Aragami around him while protecting the people that trying to get away from the Aragamis.

Faiz: Tch. Fighting like this is really hard, when there's people here...!

A Kongou aim it's air cannon at Faiz and blast an air ball but Faiz able to dodge by jumping into the air and stab the Faiz Edge into the head. The Kongou roar in pain as it falls down and die. Faiz jump away as he grab the phone before open it and press the code 1-0-6 as the phone change into gun mode.

Burst Mode!

He point the gun at the Aragamis and shoot red laser bullets at them. The bullets hits at the head, eyes and side killing the Aragami in one shot.

Faiz: Is this is all you're got? Such a small fry.

As two Zygotes get close to him, they blast air balls at him causing he to jumped into the air. He turn around as he slash both Zygotes causing them cries in pain and fall down. As the Aragami are descreasing, Faiz shoot them with his gun while call Sakaki.

Faiz: Sakaki-san, I've dealt with many Aragamis here. There's Orgetails, Kongous and Zygotes, but they all are small fry to me.

Sakaki(Comms): Good. Make sure that there's no more casualties around the area. Defeat any Aragami you spotted.

Faiz: It won't be that easy. Fighting to defeat and fighting to protect are two different things.

After few more minutes, all the Aragamis in the area are eliminated. Faiz walk near an Orgetail and push it slowly with his right leg trying to see is it still alive.

F

aiz: *sigh* And that's the last one...

He look around the area. There's many dead Aragami around but there's also some human corpse, killed by Aragamis. He clench his fist before look up.

Faiz(In mind): If I came earlier... there won't be many people died...

Then he look at the dead Aragamis in front of him.

Faiz(In mind): I kinda felt weird that I have to kill my own kind. But I make my own choice.

He walk near a dead Zygote before pull out the Faiz Edge from the eye as some blood spill out from it as he walk away.

Faiz: I better head back. I don't want to give Sakaki-san any trouble for letting me fight.

(Time Skip)

Faiz de-henshin himself as he walk back into the garage. Arata yawn before rubbing his eyes. While walking, he saw Sakaki near the robot smiling at him.

Arata: Sakaki-san.

Sakaki: You did a good work.

Arata: Well, not that good. Even if I kill Aragami, it's kinda weird killing my own kind. I'm an Aragami after all.

Sakaki: Like I said before, we always have a choice. We make decision for ourselves.

Arata: Y-Yeah...