Senior & Junior

After few hours of flying, they finally reach the Far East Branch. The injured people are taken to the medical team and their injuries will be treated. Tsubaki take Yuu and Alisa to meet with Johannes in his office.

At the Director's Office...

Tsubaki: Excuse me. I brought Alisa Ilinichina Amiella and Kannagi Yuu.

Johannes: *stand up & face them* Thanks. I'm Johannes von Schicksal, director of Fenrir Far East Branch. I want to welcome you, Alisa Ilinichina Amiella. You're here at the Far East Branch...

Alisa: ...for the Aegis Project.

Johannes: Yes. Mankind's fate rests on the shoulders of New-Type God Eaters like you. Kannagi Yuu... in view of your laudable actions, the charge against you for insubordination are suspended.

Yuu: Thank you very much, sir.

Johannes: Both of you, live up to our expectations.

In elevator...

After meeting with Johannes, Tsubaki is taking Yuu and Alisa to the command room.

Tsubaki: Kannagi... I personally would prefer to train you right from scratch... but orders are orders. You will be assigned in a unit right away.

Yuu: Y-Yes, ma'am.

At the command room...

As they arrived in the room, they walk out. Yuu saw someone at the table and recognized the guy immediately, it's Kota but in his new outfit. He is wearing yellow snow hat, brown scarf, yellow top, long black-orange baggy pants and black shoes.

Yuu: Kota!

Tsubaki: Line up.

Yuu and Alisa walk to the table and stand beside Kota as Tsubaki stand at the other side of the table while standing in front of them.

Tsubaki: Fujiki Kota... Alisa Ilinichina Amiella... Kannagi Yuu... Effectively immediately, you three are assigned to the 1st Unit.

They salute at her.

Yuu/Alisa/Kota: Roger!

Tsubaki: You are now under orders of the unit captain. Captain Amamiya!

The new members look behind at the seat area and saw the 1st Unit including Arata who is eating chocolate bar.

Lindow: Roger that. *stand up* Anyway... I'm the unit captain, Amamiya. Call me Lindow.

Kota: Yes sir, Lindow-san!

Lindow: At ease. No need for a stand ceremony.

Sakuya: *stand up* I'm next in command, Tachibana Sakuya. Good to meet you.

Kota: *bow* Right! Glad to meet you, Sakuya-san!

Lindow: *look at Soma* Your turn. Introduce yourself.

Soma: Tch. *stand up* I'm Soma.

Kota: Nice to meet you, Soma-san!

Then Soma went to the rail and jump off as he land on the floor near the door.

Soma: Never mind the name.

Lindow: Get up to fast speed, so you can have our backs. You start tomorrow. So rest up.

He and Sakuya followed Soma walk out from the room.

Tsubaki: Hey, you didn't introduce yourself yet.

Arata: Heh, sharp as alway, Ms. Major. *stand up* I'm Arata. I'm not a God Eater, I am Kamen Rider. You guys know I'm an Aragami, but who cares? You better get ready, when not in the mission with them... You guys are with me.