God Eaters & Faiz & Dyaus Pita

All God Eaters are busy dealing with the Aragami at their areas. 1st Unit and Faiz are fighting with Dyaus Pita in order to prevent it from getting closer to the people at the secret shelter.

(Far East Branch)

Hibari: According to the analyses of the devices... it seems to be an inside hacking job. But this is...!

Tsubaki: What is it?

Hibari: It was done from here, the Far East Branch!

Tsubaki: What?! Which terminal computer?

Hibari: I'll put it on the monitor!

Tsubaki: *look at the screen* This is...!

Inside a secret room, it shows Dr. Oruguma are watching the operation and he waited to do what the Director has ordered him to do. He use a picture and words hypnosis on Alisa so she can kill Lindow, like the Director ordered.

(Field)

While they fighting with Dyaus Pita, the trees keep spiking on them making it hard to fight properly. Yuu dodge one as Soma cut one.

Soma: Tch. These damn creepy crawlers!

Lindow: *glance back* Soma, you, kid and newbie take care of the trees! I'll take Pita!

Sakuya: Kota, Alisa... Let's back him up!

Kota/Alisa: Roger!

They shooting Dyaus Pita while it dodging the shots by running around.

Lindow: Damn, he's fast! Kid, how long can you use that speed again?!

Faiz: It's going to take few minutes more! Geez, it only gives me 10 seconds to move extremely fast, but takes hours to recharge!!

Sakuya: Alisa, the wings!

Alisa: Got it!

She aim for the wings.

Oruguma(Comms): Ajin...

It makes Alisa stopped and enter hypnosis state.

Oruguma(Comms): ...duva...

It makes Alisa aim at Lindow instead.

Oruguma(Comms): ...touri.

Before Alisa shoot, she remember what Lindow said to her back at the secret shelter. She scream as she start shooting around. The shooting makes chaos as it hits the trees and make them rampage randomly. Sakuya quickly slap Alisa at the right cheek causing her to fall and droped her Jinki as her hat fall as well. She sit up and look up to Sakuya as Alisa hold her cheek.

Sakuya: What are you doing, Alisa?!

Alisa: What... am I... doing?

Yuu: Lindow!

They get separated from Lindow due the spikes.

Alisa: No! That's not... what I meant to do... *cover her face with her hands* Papa... Mama!

Sakuya: Alisa...?

They heard Dyaus Pita roars. They look up and saw Lindow are fighting with it alone.

Soma: Damn it! Get out of my way!

He slash the spike but another spike come out.

Yuu: These trees react to attacks!

Kota: At this rate, we can get close!

Faiz slash the spikes but even more come toward him making him dodge the spikes and land near them.