Battle in the Sky

Yuu was taken to the medical team due the amount of electricity in his body that could kill him but he able to be saved. Eric's death did effect others but they have to move on.

Two Days Later...

At the underground jail...

Yuu was lying on the bed until he felt pain in his head. He open his eyes as he slowly sit up and hold his head.

Yuu: Where am I?

???: You're here for disobeying orders.

He look up and he saw himself in one the cell. He look at the steel bars and saw Tsubaki outside.

Tsubaki: And you'll be detain until the Board of Inquiry renders its judgement.

Then she walk away. Yuu quickly went to the bars.

Yuu: W-Wait! What happened after that?!

Tsubaki: *stop walking* I never should let you go.

Then she continue to walk away, leaving Yuu by himself. Tsubaki walk out from the jail area as Lindow is waiting for her while standing and lean his back at the wall.

Lindow: I hear that New-Type's a rookie who was still in training.

Tsubaki: Does that bother you?

Lindow: Not really. I never expect that the kid going to help training someone like that newbie.

Tsubaki: You need to think before you dumped that job to him.

At the meeting room...

Johannes sits at the table at the middle of the room while speaking with the other branch directors using the video call.

Johannes: Surrender is Jinki?

"He disregarded the orders and rush to the battlefield... Is it wise to put a valuable Jinki in his possession?"

Johannes: Only a few are able to control a New-Type Jinki.

"That may be so in the Far East Branch..."

"What about the other New-Type?"

"That New-Type departed the Russian Branch and is in transit."

"Is there even a need of two?"

"Not a single branch is failsafe. They're forced to fight day in and day out, pushed to their limit."

"First we need a detailed report..."

Johannes: We are grateful to the Russian Branch Director.

"By the way, how is the Aragami boy?"

Johannes: There's no need to worry. Arata-kun is doing a great job, and helps protected the other God Eaters during in missions. He is full of suprises.

"But don't ever let your guard down. He might be helping us, but he still an Aragami. He just a monster just like his kind."

Johannes: I suggested that we shouldn't mention about this. He won't easy to calm when gets angry.

At the jail area, Lindow told Yuu what happened in the last two days. Even Yuu suprised that Eric died for saving him.

(Flashback)

(Main Lobby)

After the funeral of Eric, the other God Eaters show respect on him. Then they went to the main lobby as Tatsumi raise his can of beer.