The Aragami Girl

It's been few months since they complete the operation and collected all the core that they needed to complete the Aegis Project. Yuu has take charge on the 1st Unit and Arata make another new Jinki for Yuu using the wing part of Dyaus Pita. Lindow's "death" has affected the team, but they always remember the wishes and orders through Yuu and Arata. Things has changed a lot, and the Aegis Project almost complete.

At the command room...

Yuu and Arata are called there by Tsubaki about a mission for them while the others in another mission.

Arata: Another mission, huh?

Yuu: Well, we've been busy ever since Aegis Project almost completed.

Arata: Whatever. At least I've get the chance to fight, too much work on the maintenance.

Tsubaki: Your mission is doing a recon at the mountain areas. There's been reports that some Aragami was killed there. We don't know what the cause.

Arata: Just a recon? Aw man... what a drag mission we've got here.

Tsubaki: Arata.

Arata: Yes, yes. I know, Ms. Major.

Yuu: *smile* You always like this.

Then he look up at the screen about the Aegis Project. It shows the construction for Aegis is about only 96.78% left.

Yuu(In mind): Only few weeks left, and the Aegis will complete.

Arata: Hey, Yuu. Stop spacing out, we have a mission do.

Yuu: Yeah, I know.

They both left the command room as they head toward the area where they should investigate.

(Time Skip)

At the mountain area...

Yuu and Arata get down from the truck as they grab their Jinki. The whole place covered in snow, because it's winter in the time of year.

Arata: Snow, huh? It's been a while since I seen it.

Yuu: Of course, it's already December. It's winter time.

Arata: Let's forget about that first. We have some search do to here.

Yuu: You're the one who start it.

As they walk around the area, they saw some Aragami bones all the around the place and they went there to take a look.

Yuu: This is the first time I saw Aragami bones...

Arata: Maybe because of the winter, the Oracle particles have long time to react. There's some cells that hardly move and stay unactive as long as it cold.

Yuu: Yeah, it might be like that.

While observing the bones, they heard some footsteps making them shoot up and ready their Jinki. They keep glancing around to see what's around them.

Arata: Yuu, you heard that, right?

Yuu: Yeah. There's someone or something is here.

While Yuu is looking around, Arata sniffing the air making him turn to the huge rock before he went there. On the ground, he saw some small human like footprints.

Arata: Hey, Yuu. Look what I found.

Yuu: *walk to Arata* What is it? *look down* Th-This is...

Arata: Yeah. It's not something anymore, it's someone. There's someone here.

Then they heard another footsteps making them stand up look forward with their Jinki ready. As they went there, they saw a little girl. Her skin is very pale same as Arata, red eyes, short white hair and she wearing an old Fenrir flag as a clothes.