The Second One Who'll Become Rider

After Lindow and Arata arrived, they saved Yuu and Alisa from getting killed by some Orgetails. They are hiding inside an old building. There's some Vajra are wondering around.

Lindow: This is Lindow. Headquarters, respond.

Hibari(Comms): Lindow-san?

Lindow: Headquarters, can you hear me?

Hibari(Comms): I can hear you, but there's lots of static.

Lindow: As long as you can hear me. The two New-Types are alive. But we won't go to the pick-up point.

Hibari(Comms): Not going? Please report your status.

Lindow: Too many Aragami are around the area. Plus both New-Types are wounded. We'll make our move when it's safe. Transmission is bad, so don't worry if you couldn't confirm our location. I'll check in again.

Hibari(Comms): Roger that.

Arata is taking a look at Yuu's Jinki. It was broken into half, and the gun mode cannot be used anymore.

Yuu: So?

Arata: I don't really know if this can be fix, or it already complete scrap before it was made. Only Licca and Sakaki-san can comfirm it when we get back.

Yuu: I see.

Alisa: I'm sorry.

It makes Yuu look at Alisa.

Alisa: I'm sorry, Yuu... I...

Yuu: I don't mind about it. As long as you're safe, I'm filling okay.

Alisa: Yuu... I'm sorry... I'm sorry!

Yuu: Alisa...

Lindow look at them before look back up to see if there's any Aragami around the area. Arata stand up and sniff the air if he can smell any Aragami scent.

Arata: Lindow, it's safe for now. We can go out.

Lindow: Okay. Hey, get up, let's move.

It makes Yuu and Alisa look at Lindow.

Yuu: To the rendezvous point?

Lindow: No. But it may be safer than here.

They grab their Jinki and walk out from the building as they follow Lindow and Arata.

(Time Skip)

Yuu: Where are we going?

Lindow: Over there.

They look up to the hill and saw forest. It doesn't seem to be distrubed by any Aragami.

Yuu: Are those... trees?

They walk into the forest. The trees look like the normal trees but all of it has crack all over it and somekind of yellow-orange substance inside of it.

Yuu: So many trees... How come the Aragami didn't eat them?

As he walk near one, he stopped and tried to touch it but Lindow use his Jinki to stop Yuu from touching the tree.

Lindow: Don't touch the trees.

Arata: If you don't love your own life, then touch it.

Then they continue walk through the forest until they reach a cliff. As they stopped, they saw a huge dam with some buildings down there, like it's another shelter.

Arata: We're here.

Yuu and Alisa look around. As Yuu look down, he saw someone familiar. It was the girl from before, one of the people that rejected by Fenrir and didn't allow to enter the shelter.