A Reckless New-Type

It's been few months since Arata been here in Fenrir Far East Branch as the supporter for the God Eaters. And there will be a new God Eater will appear in this place.

At Arata's Room...

After long time he staying there, Arata has decorated the room in his own style. He added many posters of games and stuff, huge television, mangas, games and many boxes of sweets. He's sitting on the sofa while playing the game with a wireless game controller.

Arata: Life here is really good. But...

He look outside the window and saw the people from the lower area.

Arata: There's still people down there that needed help. Food, tools, even here there's people get treat with by their positions.

He sigh before look back at the screen as he continue to play the game.

Arata(In mind): Human life are harder than I thought. I'll have to protect those who I can reach!

After done playing game, Arata went out from his room and walk through the hallway until he reach the command room. When he arrives there, he only saw Hibari herself as she turn to the door.

Hibari: Oh, Arata-san.

Arata: Where's Major?

Hibari: There's actually someone came from outside few days ago. And after examination, it seems he can become a God Eater, a New-Type.

Arata: Who is he?

Hibari: *typing on the keyboard* Let's see... Ah, here it is!

The data of the New-Type appear at the table screen. Arata went there and take a look at the data.

Arata: "Name: Kannagi Yuu. Age: 16. He's one of the people from the outside that could become a God Eater." Wow... I never expect someone younger than me can be a God Eater. *look at Hibari* Is this okay for you to show me this? Aren't this supposed to be classified?

Hibari: Well, Dr. Sakaki told me that there's no need to be secretive when it comes to you. Also, Lindow-san did say you should help train some New-Type.

It makes Arata scratch the back of his head. Sometimes, Lindow always put some work on him that he didn't like much.

Arata: Geez... What a troublesome old man...

Hibari: *giggle* You always said that. By the way, how old are you actually? Since you said this new recruit is younger than you.

Arata: Oh, I'm 17.

Hibari: 17?! I thought you're 19 since you're quite tall!

Arata: Hahaha. My comrades said to me before. Well, I'll be going and see what kind of New-Type this guy is.

Hibari: Okay, good luck.

Then Arata left the room.

(A/N: Kannagi Yuu is the protaganist in the game version but I'll be using him instead of Utsugi Lenka)

At the main lobby...

Arata walk along way to the hallway until he reach the main lobby. He went to the vending machine and buy a can of soda. He open it and take drink before sigh.

Arata: Geez... Even Major is almost the same...

He is holding papers in his left hand. Arata went to the table near the vending machine and take a look at the papers. The papers are the current data of Kannagi Yuu.

Arata: His agility is quite amazing, but he don't really have a quick reflexes.

"Yo, Arata-san."