Chapter 38

Trap

Life is doomed.

Any moment might be your last.

One moment you're happy. You're excited. You feel the morning with the soothing lavender and the brilliant amber. The next second you will feel suffocated. You will start to realize that the morning isn't colourful but is gray after all. You'll start seeing things loose their sheen. Life can fuck you in ways you couldn't even imagine.

Napaupo nalang ako sa kama as some sheen of light slowly creep through the window. Hindi total shield ang motel kaya kita ang sinag ng araw sa mataas na bintana. I spread my gaze only to see the half of the bed empty. Inilibot ko ang tingin sa loob. There were food trey sa maliit na round table. Some clothes that are ready to wear na nakasabit sa chair and Joey was nowhere to be found inside.

Sinulyapan ko ang round clock na nakasabit malapit sa TV. The time already projects 8. Panibagong araw nanaman ng pakikipagsapalaran.

Hindi ko alam pero hindi ko maiwasang hindi kabahan lalo't alam kong nasa paligid lang ang mga taong gustong pumatay sa akin. Hindi ko rin naman alam kung bakit nila ako hinahabol and I needed to know that. Nakailang tanong na ako kay Joey pero hanggang ngayo'y wala siyang sinasabi.

I don't know if what exactly is his plans all I know is that I am suffocated right now. Who would not? Being chased by people that you really don't have any idea why they want to strip your life brings anxiety to my entire system. I needed to know the truth before my anxiety kills me even faster.

Bumangon ako mula sa kama. The plain shirt and the sweatpants still covering me. I look like a potato though. Masyadong balot ang katawan ko.

I made my mind already, I needed to go back to Manila as soon as possible. I will report those bastards and make sure they will rot in jail. As simple as that hindi ko na kailangan pang magtagal dito kasama siya. He has his own life and I don't have to settle with him this long.

Tumayo ako mula sa kama at mabigat na nagmartsa sa bathroom. I have to go back no matter what.

My feet shakens as it meet the cold linoleum not until I found the slipper at sinuot ito upang maibsan ang lamig. I made my way through the bathroom when it suddenly opens revealing Joey.

I just lost my momentum. Damn it!

The white towel suddenly drop on the linoleum and his bare body welcomed me hanggang sa dumapo ang tingin ko sa kanyang pagkalalaki.

I couldn't help but gulp the intensity of his manhood. It was not even erect and for fucks sake it's as huge as those in the magazines and porn. Damn!

I hurrieldy averted my gaze while he's there standing as if nothing is happening.

"For fuck's sake hurry up!"

Dahil sa kahihiyan ay hindi ko man lang magawang iangat ang tingin ko sa kanya.

"Tapos ka na?" yon na lang ang lumabas sa bibig ko. I tried my best to be casual kahit na mukha na akong tanga. Napako ang tingin ko sa ibaba. I wouldn't dare look at him. It's as awkward as hell.

"l'm done" seryoso niyang tugon at nilagpasan ako.

Nakahinga naman ako nang malalim nang mawala na siya sa harapan ko. I hurriedly took a bath. My entire system was quite in shock of him. That body though shit why am I being so delusional? I just couldn't make my mind clear after that. Seems like I lost my sanity just because of his fucking dick. Erase Caleb! I've seen dicks before but why the fuck his was turning me insane. I just ran the water to my body and did ignore my dirty thoughts hanggang sa matapos at sinuot ang isang jeans at black shirt na binili niya.