Chapter 15

Sofia POV

"Chocolate or Vanilla?," Arden asked me while he was buying us ice cream.

"Chocolate," I replied.

He was so good to me these past few days, we slowly got to know each other, and I liked him more everyday, it's been exactly five days.

"Here you go," he said as he handed me the ice cream.

"Thank you good sir," I joked and he wet with it.

"Why of course, only the best for my fair maiden" he said and we just laughed it off.

"Where do you want to go?," he asked as I licked my ice cream.

"I'm don't know," I licked my ice cream again, looking at the surroundings.

"I have someplace we could go," he suggested. I turned at him and just nodded.

"Sure, let's go," I agreed and he took my hand and we took off.

Soon we we're walking in grassy fields, but none could be seen.

"Where are we?," I asked him.

And he looked at me with a smile and pointed at a bridge. I raised my eyebrow.

"Just, let's go," he said, and because of his constant stalling on my question, I grew more curious.

We crossed the bridge and when we walked a little more, what I saw was beyond marvelous.

"What's this place?," I asked while I continue to look around. It was a garden full of beautiful flowers, and a tree was on the center of it. Butterflies can be seen throughout the whole garden, it was wonderful without a doubt.

"It's where I think, where I can breathe for a while when I feel like suffocating, being the next king isn't exactly as easy as breathing," he said and he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

I guess he really have huge responsibilities in his shoulders, and looking at him now I feel like he's at peace.

"Let's go under the tree," he said and we sat down under the tree.

"This is marvelous, how do you keep it clean?," I asked yet again not fully taking in the beauty of the garden.

"i have to go here twice a week just for all of this to happen," he said and I was impressed with his persistence on making this place great.

"And I'll give you a good job in that," I laid down on the grass and put my hands behind my head to act as a pillow and I closed my eyes.

I felt him lay down too.

"What do you mostly think about?," he asked casually.

"Not much, but right now, this," I pointed out the situation that I'm in.

"Oh, I'm sorry for doing this, I know I don't stand a chance to Hugo, but I insisted knowing you for two weeks," I opened my eyes and turned to my side.

Soon, we were face to face. "It's not your fault, I'm the one who agreed, you gave me a choice and said that it's okay even if I don't like you at the end of this," I paused.

"You kept an open mind, that's all that matters," I said and I turned my head again and looked at the blue sky that calmed me.

"Thank you," he said and I smiled at his words.

I couldn't believe I hated him, he is so nice.

"Do you regret it?," I'm the one who asked him.

"Regret what?," he asked not fully grasping the question.

"Regret how we met on the time we first met," I said and he let out and oh.

"I really regret it, I wasn't sure how to be mean, but I think I pulled it off," he laughed and I laughed too. For a person who doesn't know how to be mean and naturally acting like he is, that's amazing.

"You really did, I actually hated you"

"No doubt," he let off a chuckled and silence was again between us, but it's a silence that's comforting.

"Tell me something," I said.

"About what?'

"About you? What is baby Arden do when he was not yet set on ruling the kingdom?," I asked and he just chuckled.

"I actually like playing music, I learned how to play the violin, piano, cello, and other instruments," he replied.

I was just shocked on how talented he is.

I turned again to see the reaction on his face while reminiscing the moments, but I turned to his face close to mine yet again.

I looked at him in the eye and we we're getting closer and closer.

I felt my lips touch his.

___________________________________________

A/N

If you're a shipper like me, who ships couples like: Starco, Adrienette and Zutara.

I've got the thing for you, so keep reading to get more info.

I just really like this show, that's why I'm suggesting it, they are not paying me to promote this, this is all me.

Hi guys, listen, I'm suggesting you a new show that will keep you shipping for more. Ahem Leodora

It's called Legend Quest and it's on Netflix, I love the characters and the adventures they go through.

Season 1 is a bit rough on the edges, but Season 2( Legend Quest: Masters of Myth) is much better, the animation on the second season is very close to the animation of Tangled the series.

Season 2 showcases a lot of character development and relationship development. You'll understand Season 2 without watching the first Season, but the first Season adds a bit of explanation, nevertheless you can watch the Second Season by itself and you'll understand it.

So what are you waiting for, watch now!

Legend Quest and Legend Quest: Masters of Myth is out on Netflix