Bonus Chapter

"Triene, don't play too rough," I advised my son.

"Okay," he answered and ran off with his sister and his brother.

I sat down next to Sofia who was basking under the sun.

"Hugo, relax it's our vacation, no need to get so uptight," she said and turned to me with a sweet smile I'll never get tired off.

"I know, I'm just advising them," I gave her a peck on the lips and we laid on our backs, closing our eyes and just enjoying the peaceful atmosphere around us.

"Do you think that if I married Arden, would you have married Yasmin?," She asked out of the blue.

"I don't know, would you have married Arden?," I asked her and she shook her head lightly.

"Then we wouldn't have to worry about that," I answered.

"DAD!" I heard my daughter — Ambriea, along with his little brother, Czach. Running towards us with panic in their eyes and they're clearly our of breath.

"What happened? Where's your brother?," I asked them and Sofia inspected them, looking if they were hurt.

"He got in a fight," Ambriea answered.

"Come on, let's go," Ambriea guided us to where Triene is.

From the looks of it, he was clearly winning. I looked around the crowd and saw Arden and Yasmin's eldest daughter, Daina.

I don't know if I should be angry or proud that he's fighting someone and winning, but I have to stop this fight either way.

"Okay that's enough," I broke off the fight.

When they both stood up his rival wiped off the blood of his mouth and looked at me.

I just looked at Triene, and he knows what he has to do, bit to follow us.

We were supposed to be going back.

"Called Daddy for help," the boy Triene was fighting teased him.

Triene turned around and charged the boy.

I gave a couple of seconds and stopped the fight yet again.

"Triene, that's enough," I said in a strong voice.

He looked at the boy in a threatening way and I just patted his back to calm him down, before this boy actually lose consciousness.

Triene went to Daina.

"Sorry about that," he said to the girl, she just smiled.

"Well, I actually think he deserved it," she replied in a soft voice that made Triene forget his name.

I looked at Sofia and she smiled at me, knowing what Triene was feeling.

"Well, if he ever bothers you again, just send a letter and I'll be there," he said and looked at Daina's eyes.

Triene waved at Daina at walked with us.

When we were far away from other people's ears. I started to ask him.

"What happened?"

"He was bothering her, and insulting her," he replied in a nasty tone.

"Why did you punch him?," Sofia asked.

"He was raising his hand, ready to slap her, I had to intervene," he replied and he actually did what's right.

"Okay, go off you three, and Triene wash your face," Sofia said and interwined her fingers with mine.

"This all seems a bit familiar don't you think?," She teased.

"Well you see, it runs in the family," I answered.

"It's amazing how we got here," she said and looked at the stars.

"Still amazing how you kept the bracelet," I said and pointed at her wrist.

"It's my favorite," she defended herself.

"It's also my favorite," I said and we just walked on the field.

Everything was worth it.

_______________________________________

Here is the bonus chapter, hope you like it✨❣️✨.

I have a new Sofia the First Fanfiction, it's called A Bit of Love.

Synopsis:

A harmless piece of paper caused all of these. As Sofia and Hugo were working on a project together for Potions 101. They got a book regarding on Human Behavior Spells. Deciding that they would make a truth potion. Finishing the potion, Sofia said that she would try the potion. After drinking Sofia became head over heels for Hugo. Hugo tried to look for what happened wrong, but the spell that they really tried to do was a love potion. Asking for help from Ms. Fiona, she said that the spell would last for a week and they still need to do their project. A week with a lovesick Sofia wouldn't be bad, or so he thought.