Um, I got lost?

HEY PEEPS, HEY....Hey....hi.

--------Steve POV

It was nice meeting Percy. Though I should have guessed that my overlong absence would worry the team. Now I even have to listen to Fury rant about all the problems he has and probably made.

I could meet with Percy again today, it might have been a bit weird, a teen befriending a adult who is famous and he doesn't even know why. He'd find out eventually. It's New York and nothing stays the same for long.

"Cap, you still listening to me?" Fury glared at me. The team looked at me weirdly, I don't blame them, I'm usually all ears during these meetings.

"Uh, no sorry Fury, I just... Zoned out for a minute." I mentally smacked myself, too bad I couldn't blame it on ADHD.

"It's fine Cap, I was saying that you lot are going to be staying at the tower, with Stark from now on. He has plenty of room and equipment and I need you all to be around the same area when New York needs you. It might also help with your team player attitudes." Fury said, glancing at Tony.

"I'm surprised you zoned out through Tony's whining about it." Thor laughed and patted me on the back.

"Yeah me too. Why can't we just move closer, Fury? We'd all get wherever about the same time?"

"If you had been listening earlier, you would have known that an unknown entity was going through SHIELD'S files on Stark. Somebody might be targeting him and we need to be sure that he is in good hands." Fury said.

"Which is weird because I thought I was Ironman and had the world's best security system." Tony rolled his eyes.

"Your mortal Stark, I am a God and I would still be in danger is someone such as Hydra went after me." Thor said, trying to let him understand the importance of the situation.

"He understands Thor, he is just trying to protect his pride right now, leave it be." Natasha said.

"I am-" Tony was cut off.

"An immature adult." Clint muttered.

Everone turned to him and started laughing, Clint widened his eyes, not thinking anyone would hear him. Stark laughed too when he saw Clint's face. Fury even smiled.

"Wow Clint, you thawed out Fury's frozen heart." I said.
Fury immediately frowned and continued.

"Alright you are all dismissed." Everyone left, Fury leading the way.

As soon as they walked out the room, an Agent started talking to Fury.

"Sir! There's been a sighting of the boy in the murder case you wanted to watch." The agent rushed, Fury frowned.

"Not here, Agent. This is classified information now that it has become SHIELD'S case."

"What you can't trust us anymore Fury?" Natasha said.

"Actually Natasha, I wanted your help with this case. I trust you all, but there are agents in here who are not allowed to hear it." Fury said. "This is not really important enough to be your concern."

"You don't need any of our help, Fury?" I asked.

"No." Fury turned around, the agent and Natasha following him back into the room.

"Huh. Wonder what that was about." Steve said as they walked to the jet.

"Why is it bothering you, Fury has cases for Natasha and not us all the time." Tony asked.

"Just wondering why SHIELD is so interested in a kid." Steve said.

"Well, he did say something about mur-" The jet cut Clint off and we put on our headphones.