This Is War

—–———Clint POV

"So what would they want with them?" Tony asked Thor.

We had just started the conversation on what happened. Percy and  Steve had been taken by Thanos. Polybotes was just the distraction. We sent him to Tartarus and he better not show his face here again, because if he does, we will tear him apart. Again.

Well, I wasn't really there, but I would gladly have bashed his face in.

Thor told us that Thanos was after Percy, and that he hopes on using Steve to force him to work with them. Loki, who had seen a vast majority of Percy's memories, said that he wasn't sure if Percy would work for them.

Percy's fatal flaw is personal loyalty, by working with them to keep Steve unharmed he would be betraying us. By rebelling and not working with Thanos, Percy would be hurting Steve.

Percy, of corse would rebel at first, since that is what Steve and us all want, but Percy's fatal flaw wouldn't let him after awhile.

Hopefully that would buy us enough time to find them.

"Clint. Are you paying any attention?" Natasha asked him, annoyed.

Um. No.

"Yeah. Of course. Why?" I asked.

"We wanted to know what team your going with." Thor answered.

Everyone was looking at him. Gosh, I really messed up this time.

"The first team." I said calmly. I hope I'm not getting myself into anything I can't handle.

"Great!" Natasha smiled wickedly. "You'll be going to a S.H.I.E.L.D warehouse and working with the computer people, while we all go rescue Percy."

What? Why was that even an option?

"I was being sarcastic, Tasha." She grinned.

"Would you like me to explain the plan again?" She asked Tony sweetly.

"I don't know what do you think, Clint?" Tony asked me.

I sighed. "Sounds like a good idea. Just so we don't miss anything.

"Or all of it." I heard Loki murmur.

"Clint, Loki, and me are going to sneak aboard the alien space ship. Thor and Bru- Hulk are going to create a distraction. Tony, you are going with Dr. Strange and Wong to mess with the ships control system." At this Tony rolled his eyes.

He probably knows it's best for them to go with him, because you should never enter an alien space ship alone, but his ego keeps him from openly agreeing.

"Wakanda, who we have contacted, will be teaming up with the kids from Camp Jupiter to protect the city from being destroyed by Thanos's army." At this Natasha paused and I took my shot.

"Camp Jupiter?" I asked.

"Kids like Percy. Other children of the gods, some are Greek, some are Roman. The Greek camp was destroyed and they all went to Camp Jupiter. They will come to help us and the Wakandian army protect the city." Thor answered.

"After we rescued Steve and Percy, we will send them to Fury and he will try and get them healed and ready for battle. If he can't, they'll stay there and we'll fight Typhoon alone. Typhoon isn't scheduled to arrive until 3 hours from now, so we need to defeat Thanos and try to have leftover time to prepare for Typhoon. Nothing will go according to plan, as usual, this is war after all, but at least we'll have a good general idea of what to do when we are out in the field." Natasha said.